what the heck is it with these transformations

Best answers
:cry: I suggest you dudes fix some of the transformation animations there a bit laggish.THe freaken explode at the end and the character change probarly the worse but still this is one monster shibby mod.

I think they should seriosly look at more transforms namingly
vegeta.ssj1 ss2 (ultimate ss2) buffer vegeta with whiter hair
goku ss1 ss2 ss3 duh
gohan ss1 ss2 mistic ss2

piccolo powerd up meditated piccol and big piccolo ...he can become bigger.if you watch the show you should know.

krillin well mystic angered red eyes and legendery krillin with blue hair

fieza duh

buu duh

cell can go perfect and ultimate . and there is a bigger model with a larger tail

trunks.change his face for peat sakes.ss1 ss2 ultimate ss2
he doesnt realy have a ssj2 transformation but 1.5
but some dont know that

btw,shenlong looks awsome just tweak his mouth.

owel.enjoy this brilliant mod and think valve will notice your excellent mod

we need more attacks for this mod as well
chow chow ..vegoto

:) :) :]

Best answers
Are all of these in the tv show in the U.S.? cuss they said they only add it if it is in U.S. tv show(Or else they could add broli who IS!!!! in japaness tv show) :devgrin:

Best answers
What makes you think they're not going to include more transformations? What makes you think this is a final version?

Best answers
FIRST ONLy the krillin blue hair is new the rest i saw on tv so its good and snidely.....dude i never said this was a last version man i hope not but im giving them suggestions for upcoming version so they dont just chill and drink coffe wondering what to do next.....:talk: the guys might implement my ideas and if they did such a huge change from alpha 2 to beta again ill be just as stunned as beforeO_O .
i also started a knew form at suggestions with some bugs being explaind and 4 new possible attacks and characters except for bulma that is ....

i also got a kind of a split beam fix up for krillin.

go to your esf file and go to sprites.you should see sprite file named scatterbeam trail.select yellowtrail.spr file and copy paste.
now rename yellowtrail.spr scatterbeamtrail.spr deleting the old one of course and there you go.i think they were eager to launch the mod to see the response and slipped.i got a sprite viewer and i checked scatterbeamtrail .spr file .its totally blank..

:shocked: i cant wait to see the multiple ki beam blast in 1.1...;)
chow chow chow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom