What New Attacks?

Best answers
since i like flashy stuff and nifty animations, i'd like to see some sort of desperation moves which more or less should be some sort of cutscenes. because of balancing reasons they should not be available of course. an example i's love to see would be a giant spirit bomb: as soon as goku does the required objectives(might it be receiving a certain amount of damage, or killing a certain amount of players without dying etc) he will be able to perform his move. he becomes immobilized for the time being as well as a giant spirit bomb apearing(btw i wonder wheter it's possible to change the sky tga while ingame or not) after some time a cutscene will start which will deal massive damage to a wide area. the advantage you can find something for everyone:
goku: giant spirit bomb
buu: mankind destruction
gohan: giant kame
krillin: mutiple discs with motion-tracking
piccolo: some huge blast
trunks:the attack he finished cell off
frieza:giant deathball
vegeta: giant final flash
cell:suicide

another idea i'd love to see would be personal combos. it's a unique combo for every char might have the same effect as trunks sword used to be (if health is below x, then gib) so that combos have a combo finisher(of course a flashy cutscene would be great)
goku: dragonfist
buu: absorb
gohan: no idea
krillin: deadly headbutt
piccolo: snake arms
trunks: sword combo
frieza: either this yellowish attack or the attack he killed krillin with
vegeta: dunno
cell: absorb

(btw with cutscene i refer to the use of difrent camera angles)

Best answers
Avenger said:
Yeah, the ssj ball WOULD be that strong! Double the pl, double the damage...
you even read the first part of my post?

desperation/finishing moves sounds more like something for turnbased games but that might be just me...
goku: giants/super/ultimate/whatever spirit bomb, well his sb is quit powerful as it is now... larger range would be a mapnuke, like it isnt now....
gohan: sounds fine
buu: well... kidbuu or superbuu only i suppose
krillin: his discs never tracked from what i know
piccolo: eh... any ideas?
trunks: well he already has the attack... finishing buster... instead, here its a ball in stead of a beam... a powerful version would be just fine for him i guess
frieza: hm... check: goku:...
vegeta: i have to agree with Tim on this one
cell: or that huge kame he tried to use :laff:

goku: dragonfist... movie stuff.... well... yaknow...
buu, cell: hmm... how would they look if they absorbed krillin? :laff:
well just absorb hp would be better in stead of absorbing the model

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since this has become more of a suggestion thread, I'm moving it to suggestions.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The move Piccolo currently has is (dub) Hellzone Grenade, Light Grenade is the Chobakuhatsuha or whatever it's stupid name is, it's just a big shiny ball of ki used in Dragonball once. Then he has Makosen (Gekiretiskodan), another beam which is basically a golden KHH.

For gods sake drop the movie moves, every character and attack has been suggested infinity billion times, hence the sticky telling you not to suggest it. The team are implementing Dragonfist for SSJ3 Goku and that was their descicion independent of the suggestions.

Instant Transmission turns up a good 6 results when searched for, and the team have said no every time.

Self Destruction is utterly pointless, unfair and unbalanced. Why die when you can blow yourself up and get frags for it?

Attacks like 'Super KHH, Giant Final Flash, Big Deathball' etc are practically added, just charge them for longer with a higher PL and there you have it. You don't need seperate attacks for them.

Best answers
PICCOLO need this attack:
Choubakuretsumaha:
Description: A very powerful blast which Piccolo performs by charging up his Ki with both hands in front of his torso.

And he could have this attack:
Renzoku Energy Dan:
A machine gun KI attack, used by pretty much anyone who knows how to form balls or beams of energy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if vegeta neads a quick attack then they nead ether fix the rensoku so you can shoot way better or make an altanitive final flash so you dont have to charge the final flash but it's way weaker.(equal to a bba)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see a good change in Vegeta's gallit gun =/ Would make it a good weapon instead of the weapon it is now =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
I'd like to see a good change in Vegeta's gallit gun =/ Would make it a good weapon instead of the weapon it is now =/
I think its good as it is. Maybe spped up the beam a little bit, but its power is good enough as he gets stronger attacks when he transforms, while Goku keeps Kamehameha and LOSES spirit bomb. So Gallit Gun is balanced as it is...but could be sped up just a tiny bit.

Best answers
Vegeta did have a ball like FF when in normal mode. very weak but effective

Trunks should have 2 different attack modces for BA. The first function would be the ball form powerful and NOT a distraction, The second would be the beam form and would be weak and a distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom