What New Attacks?

Best answers
For the ppl that knows me, after ALOT of H.W (Ho*e Wo*k) im back (Just fo now:))
As you well know (or not), the plan of version 1.3 (well... not the plan for sure.. just maybe..) is new attacks and players.
What new attack do you think that the exiciting players going to have?
-Goku
-Gohan
-Vegeta
-Piccolo
-Krillin
-Cell
-F. Trunks
-Buu
-Frieza (That how its write?)

Well... I think that..
WHAT CAN BE NEW ALREADY???

Best answers
Vegeta's ring attack was talked about alot, but I don't think the idea was ever considered

Best answers
Just saw the episode of Super Buu (+Gotenks) and when goku came he attacked him with disc, so maybe goku get disc? (but a realy quick one+teleport)
OMG. Just bump in my head!
Quick Transformation (or whatever)! the attack with the fingers.. I wonder how we will use it if it will be included.. and how..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there was going to be a new attack for everyone...I would hope it might be...

Goku = Super Spirit Bomb (Spirit Bomb as SSJ)

Gohan = Super Kamehameha (More powerful than normal Kamehameha)

Vegeta = Scatter shot (I'm sure he uses a move like this somewhere...)
Piccolo = Light Grenade (used against Android 17. This is the Budokai name for it)

Krillin = Fierce Destructo Disk (One huge disk splits into many smaller ones)

Cell = A new attack from the other characters. Possibly Kamehameha and Finger Beam.

Trunks = Don't know if he even HAS anymore attacks.

Buu = Genocide (just another homing attack like scatterbeam or Kame Torpedos) But bodypart is definately confirmed.

Frieza = Death Wave (Here's hoping my suggestions will be used *crosses fingers*)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, even if they did add new attacks, you forgot all the new characters they are adding. Some of which are ginyu, and 18

Best answers

HA! I was right! but yeah how the heck did Goku get a disk? and does this prove that every character can do a disk :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically yes, goku does the destructor disk to majin buu. In all technicality everyone can do a lot of the same attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Heh, even if they did add new attacks, you forgot all the new characters they are adding. Some of which are ginyu, and 18
Ginyu and 18....dispite how fun Ginyu would be, I think I'd find myself playing as 18 a lot.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Logan289 said:
If there was going to be a new attack for everyone...I would hope it might be...

Gohan = Super Kamehameha (More powerful than normal Kamehameha)

Vegeta = Scatter shot (I'm sure he uses a move like this somewhere...)
Piccolo = Light Grenade (used against Android 17. This is the Budokai name for it)

Krillin = Fierce Destructo Disk (One huge disk splits into many smaller ones)

Cell = A new attack from the other characters. Possibly Kamehameha and Finger Beam.

Trunks = Don't know if he even HAS anymore attacks.

Buu = Genocide (just another homing attack like scatterbeam or Kame Torpedos) But bodypart is definately confirmed.

Frieza = Death Wave (Here's hoping my suggestions will be used *crosses fingers*)

1.) that would be insane, goku already cna nuke with a bomb when not ssj..and he only used it once in a movie.
2.)Kamehameha can already be anuke, what more are we asking for? o_O
3.)Scatter Shot? He has renzoku..
4.)Not sure about seeing this one anywhere o_O
5.)One disk is bad enough, a bunch of them everywhere with just oen hit kills for them is insane D:
6.) He has kamehameha, seeing him with fingerbeam would be cool, but he's already got a shatload of attacks D:
7.)Flamethrower ;)
8.) Genocide. :D
9.) Death wave o_O alittle more elaborate? I thought death ball would be deathly enough. :scared:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
1.) that would be insane, goku already cna nuke with a bomb when not ssj..and he only used it once in a movie.
5.)One disk is bad enough, a bunch of them everywhere with just oen hit kills for them is insane D:
6.) He has kamehameha, seeing him with fingerbeam would be cool, but he's already got a shatload of attacks D:
7.)Flamethrower
8.) Genocide.
9.) Death wave o_O alittle more elaborate? I thought death ball would be deathly enough.
1.) Agreed
2.) Gohan's lack of powerful attacks will make him useless in 1.3, unless he gets a new attack, I think a super KHH is perfect for him
3.)Agreed
4.)Used against android 17, and a good addition for Piccolo
5.)Perhaps split them into much smaller forms, that way less chance of actually hitting anyone, Krillin's disk sucks as it is, he can't bring it back like Frieza, nor can he even control it.
6.)He does use fingerbeam, wouldn't mind seeing that too. In perfect form
7.)Yep!
8.)Buu has heaps of attacks that could be added, death ball for instance.
9.)He made a suggestion, it sounded ok to me.

Best answers
Give goku the Dragon fist explosion.

Could work like a charged melee attack, and combined with ki. When you get hit its a one hit kill, but takes forever to charge. Probably spirit bomb time.

Gohan could get the well super kamehameha.

Vegeta can get his real Barrage of ki blasts, instead of this sorry excuse we have now.

Piccolo already has the "light grenade" is a ****ing budokai move. Piccolo needs the

Gekiretiskodan if anything. The move he used on Cell before cell threw him into the ocean.

Frieza
They could make his Discs homing instead of being guided, they are actually useless like that, and make it so he can get cut by his own discs.

Cell
Give him the ultimate kamehameha (the one he did that gohan easily overcame while cell was in there air) And give him the double kienzan (where he throws kienzan side by side)

Trunks

Oh god not this again. Whatever give it to him not like its a real attack. I say give him some of the attacks he used against cell.

Buu
Body Parts, Absorbtion, Kamehameha, the real regeneration

krillin

Yea the split apart disc thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
7.)Flamethrower ;)
8.) Genocide. :D
9.) Death wave o_O alittle more elaborate? I thought death ball would be deathly enough. :scared:
1) No he used Super SB against Kid Buu.
2) Gohan is pretty weak...give him a massive attack.
3) Well what else do you suggest?
4) He uses it against 17.
5) He uses it against Frieza. One big disk breaks away into many tiny disks.
6) yes, but in form 2, he loses KHH for GG. So in form 3, he'd have KHH, SBC, AND finger beam.
7) -_-; this "flamethrower" is just a ki blast at close range. Maybe Buster Cannon can be used...make it a beam.
8) INDEED!!!
9) Death wave is the only attack in the history of DBZ that actually scared Adult Goku speechless. Frieza used a big one and nearly cut goku and the planet in 2. In DBZ Legends it caused a line of tiny explosions to hurt the opponent. In Budokai 2 and Supersonic warriors, the blade itself hurt the players. I thought of combining the two by having a vertical crescent moon-shapped purple blade thrown from frieza and explodes if it hits someone, but if it hoits the ground or wall, it would cause a long line of tiny explosions to hurt anyone on the ground in its path. Thats my death wave idea.

Best answers
trunks should get masenko and kamehameha. I'm sure he uses masenko against cell and in movie 9 (bojack). Not sure about kamehameha. Also, his burning attack should stun as well as blind. Buster Cannon and Double Buster are both just variatons of finishing buster, but they could be added. Krillins DD is hard enough to get kills with as it is, the split disk thing sounds good, but you could just up the speed of DD.

Best answers
Goku never used a super spirit bomb...in the movie he went ssj and absorbed it, and against kid buu he had already thrown the sb, he just pushed it as ssj

Best answers
Please give Trunks some more attacks like Buster Cannon or ultimate beam flasher or Flame Kamehameha just give hime some more Damn BEAMS!!!

Goku-Instant Transmission (NO SPIRIT BOMB AS SSJ will be to damn STONG!)

Gohan-Super Kamehameha

Vegeta-scatter shot

Cell-all the characters specail attacks

Buu- Just more lol like some of Gotenks attacks

Freiza-Not sure

Piccolo-Light Grenade

Krillen-lol Dont really care just more

Trunks-OMG MORE ATTACKS like buster cannon, ultimate beam flasher, and Flame Kamehameha something like that please something!!!

Best answers
Well Tbh it all leads down to this if you want melle
Give Goku = Super Dragon fist (upper-cut)

And for melle+beams Give Trunks = Burning Slash (played bodukai 2 u'll understand)

Best answers
Ultimate Trunks said:
Goku-Instant Transmission (NO SPIRIT BOMB AS SSJ will be to damn STRONG!)
SB in ssj wouldnt be much stronger than SB in normal form... sb is based on server avarage so going to ssj would only raise the avarage a bit but it wouldn't be twice as strong as normal...

instant transmission... well i wonder how it would work then... charge it and teleport to the point ur aiming?

burning slash is just a melee combo ending with a beam in the opponents face... they might consider it when they add unique combos to the characters, but it might just be a little too strong, seeing as a sword does more damage than a punch and a generic beam or flame thrower or whatever beam they would use would make it instant kill most of the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the ssj ball WOULD be that strong! Double the pl, double the damage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom