What kind of MOUSE are you using?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Compaq Optical mouse with glowing wheel. You're all bastages...

Best answers

I've always been a Microsoft person when it comes to mouse/keyboards.

Best answers
Logitech MX518 Gaming Grade Mouse...can switch between 400, 800, and 1600 dpi within 2 button clicks. In other words, I can adjust the mouse sensitivity on the fly depending on the situation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Cordless TrackMan Wheel (Even works almost as good as a joystick for games like BF2)

If you got use to it, that would be handy for basic melee angles in game when you come to think of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I'm home, I can use this baby

EVERYONE says its unbeliebvably uncomfortable, but damn, its the most confortable mouse i've ever held. Probably because I have a big hand, and you know what they say about big hands ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
razer diamondback plasma LE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some generic Microsoft mouse. it says "Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1A" on the underside of it. So I guess that's what it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alteh said:
razer diamondback plasma LE

UBER Secksay.

If I didn't already have a good mouse I might consider getting one of those just for teh secks-factor of it. ;o~~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i used this mouse for like 5 years until it broke down last week >_>
it was a fine mouse that served me well and even the white plastic on it has turned yellow over the years

so then i grabbed this mouse from behind my desk because it had problems with it and still has, like it turns on and off but its all i had untill i got a new mouse

so today i got one of these babies, i like the red better, matches with the black more :D

(in rl the red part is darker than in the pic)

Best answers
was using a trust opti mouse but that broke using a labtec one atm

Best answers
Using the touchpad on my old Acer Extensa 2300. It serves me justice for chatting and forum seeking! ^.^ But on my other machine its a Microsoft Optical Blue. Or osmrhing like that. And on the other machine its a cheapo Compaq thingy that had red cordial spilt on it, and only works when thrown at something hard! :p

Best answers
The Nubbin in my Key board, working my way up to a ball mouse :(

If i ever have a Kid he/she is going to start gameing where i did and work their way up, Good old attari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom