What is the weakest attack of all??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not charging would make it decent. One hit on the button, and you'd shoot 6 ki blasts. They might add a little 2 sec delay between each rain of kiblasts, otherwise our lovely 56k'ers would time out, lol

Best answers
Personally, I'm a melee man. I don't really use blasts all that much and when I do it's a big one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only 6 Thats only a few more like 10 would be nice and the delay should be 5 secends

Best answers
I suggest you go up against a hardcore Trunks player

You'll see that they can chop you into bits and kibbles because of Burning Attack,and sword. All it takes to bring someone down.

You aren't playing Trunks right I suppose.

But I R vote the scattershot, if 1 tele doesn't do it then 3 will :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hardcore trunks player? rofl, the time the person is blinded by the Burning Attack is wasted when your switching back to melee again. Solar flare gives you enough time to bash someone, burning attack doesn't. It's quite powerful when your the first to reach ssj in a server, and you hit someone in the face with it. Besides that, it sucks.

Scattershot is pretty ok, sucks in battle as well.

Renzoku....lol, it's rediculous, waste of time and space.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renzoku I use it its not that bad actulty all ya do is charge it cuz it doesn't make any noise or movement or anything and if someone comes flying you eat him with it.

Loads of PL from that 1 attack.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If there's some idiot standing still doing a mouthblast a kamehameha, and doesn't move, I suppose it's ok. Ki blasts do the work, no need for some silly renzoku that eats half your ki bar.

6 blasts, WOW, an impact of like 18 damage? If you hit everything that is. And usually when someone can actually think straight, you'll hit about 2 blasts. Well, yeah, that rocks. You eat half your ki bar to do 6 damage. Might as well charge some huge ass gallit gun and nuke the person with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya its lame but not as lame a burning attack.

Where you do 6 blasts with renzoku and you eat yur KI bar you can just throw like thousends of KI blasts so the team whazn't thinkin when they did that move.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's that little charge thingy on your left mouse, remember? You charge renzoku, you rape your ki bar (let's just say it costs FREAKING MUCH for such an attack) and you fire, omg, 6 blasts. Like I've said before, it's rediculous. It would be handy if you'd just click once and shoot 6 blasts, way more handy. And it actually would be used by people.

Burning attack owns renzoku. If your charge that thing to the fullest, you'd do a 50+ damage on impact. Considering that thing doesn't take all day to charge, I'd say it's better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO it makes to much noise and gets alot of attantion so it still sucks the most of all the attacks.

Like I said you can do sneek attacks with renzoku red my other posts.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sneak attacks..... right

Whenever you fire those things it's "PHEW PHEW PHEW PHEW PHEW PHEW", I don't call that silent. Maybe if your playing against someone who's in first-person you might get an advantage, and hump him in the back with 6 little blasts. There's no such thing as a sneak attack. You might take goku, charge a huge kamehameha and tele around the map to shoot someone in the face, that's sneaking.

Makes too much noise, wtf? Whenever your doing a KHH or BBA you scream like your dieing, and yet they're mostly used to kill people. That attack might cause a little noise, but it's not like that makes it useless. Otherwise I'd count BBA, KHH, GG, etc out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean by sneek attacks if the dudes come flying you nail them with 6 blasts while they are in boost mode then you get loads of PL See what I meen?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If that person waits a good 10 seconds, yeah, you'll gain pl. If he does move (which an average of 99.5% people would do), you'd gain as much as the smallest generic beam attack.

I see your point all the way, from the start, you just keep playing esfbots I guess. Just try to play over the internet once, you'll find out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not play esf bots me and my friend and their friend with their friend all come 2gether and then play esf.

And just for da record I beat them each time.

You should use renzoku once it does not do little damage.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
A renzoku battle? ROFL

It does little to no damage, trust me, I know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it does suck.
But I still say burning attack.
I am thinking about renzoku..........

Best answers
Burning attack and Renzuko suck. I can't really choose between them :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom