What is the weakest attack of all??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
I am so very confused?????

DPredator yur so wrong you can't be more wrong!!!!!

FF isn't weekest its strongest. I think??
Try reading the full content of his post. He said its got the highest damage amount but it has the slowest charge time, you flash bright yellow like a Blackpool lumination and the beam itself travels so slow, against any decent meleer you'd have no chance of hitting them. Once the beam goes past them, in 99.99% of situations, you cant spin the beam back round.

Best answers
the weakest attack is without a doubt ki blast, a single ki blast deals less damage than anything else

the worst attack is easily renzoku, crap damage, crap charge time, just all around crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yip I agree to that now looks like you guy's proved me wrong.

Renzoku is now the weekest in my book.
What do you guy's think?

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Try reading the full content of his post. He said its got the highest damage amount but it has the slowest charge time, you flash bright yellow like a Blackpool lumination and the beam itself travels so slow, against any decent meleer you'd have no chance of hitting them. Once the beam goes past them, in 99.99% of situations, you cant spin the beam back round.
Cruzharo said:
FF is still the best in my book!
LMAO

The best attack right now is probably the laser attacks. With people's tendency to ki-whore, it's easy to poke them with a laser every few seconds. Plus when they swoop at you, then get targeted and ki-whored back you can teleport down to them and give em more pokes with the laser.

BBA is probably number 2, it's inconspicuous, but very fast and incredibly strong. Sending a min-charge BBA at a swooping opponent followed by some quick teleporting is a great tactic.

Oooo, but on topic, the weakest attack is Solar Flare seeing as how it does no damage, and anyone who know where the teleport key is can avoid the resulting melee. The worst is renzoku. Don't get me wrong, it does have a use, but it's a very limited use, and doesn't give much more of a speed advantage than using another chracter's fast ki ball attack. Plus the charge time is ungodly slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shield attack is kinda good I like it but never play gohan...

Solar flare?ya it's easy to avoid but you can still stop a melee dude if you block and solar if he swoops at you.So it's not so bad.

Best answers
i want to say whats the weakest attack but thanks to al the mistakes i havent played ESF before so i cant know thnx to all that ****ing mistakes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
What are you talking about what mistakes?
He is having computer problems, i take it he is a little bit annoyed at the moment.
theoretically, solar flare is the weakest attack statistically, but it can cause major damage combined with other attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solar flare Burning attack renzoku....Thats pretty week stuff.The team should make solar flare do damage also maby just a little.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya eye laser and Frieza lazer are also very week...

Best answers
i don't like laser attacks tooand i think you suggestion is nice at the sugestion page

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thx man!Ya lasers always miss and if they don't you feel the burn and block or just move away so that attacks suck.

Best answers
lazers kick ass, melee + lazer = instant unblockable damage, search back a while, there was a few threads on how cheap and overpowered the lazers are.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruz you should add more content to your posts. Saying lazers are Ok but not good doesn't even address what Madd Dog said. I have to agree with Madd Dog on this one too. Lazers were never used in conjunction with knocking an opponent through the air on the show, and it can't be defended against in ESF. That makes them very dangerous to someone who knows how to use them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well lazers are ok for sneeky stuff only but imagine if you can charge them and if somebody is swooping right at you,you can just lazer them 1 shot dead!

That woul be realy cool don'tcha think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom