What is the best ever Metal band?

Best answers
What is the best ever metal band. I included Nirvana, but only beause technically they were a metal band. They killed metal in my opinion, but thats just my opinion. I only included the good Old metal bands because they are all better than modern metal.

If you dont like any of these, or your not a metal fan, dont vote

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tough call . . . Black Sabbath invented the Genre along with some others you forgot, like King Diamond, Motorhead, Judas Preist, and Anthrax. I love Megadeth though, they have been my favorite for years. I almost cried when I heard about Dave's wrist injury . . . :cry:

Metallica runs a close second in terms of favorites, but they are more important to the history of metal.

Best answers
true metallica are very famous, probably the most famous of all the metal bands, but megadeth just have so many good songs! A tout le monde, symphony of destruction, hanger 18, the list goes on...

Also, in a completely unrelated topic, is there anyway to change my SN without creating a new account?

Best answers
Definately Nirvana, not cos im fan, but cos the rest suck.

Best answers
Ah, you misunderstood me, I like Nirvana, i'm just not a fan. The rest of them are poopalicious!

Lid

L
Nirvana aint metal...

This poll would've been better as a ticking poll, with Tool added... if Tool were the best for me would be: Metallica, Black Sabbath and Tool

EDIT: and Iron Maiden, how the **** could i forget the maiden :)

Best answers
Damn it i cant chose between metalica and megadeath, can i vote for both.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Type O negative is my favorite. If you don't know them and you have a mp3 downloader then try this song. "type O negative - love you to death" BTW these guys are not worshippers of the evil.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metallica. Without question.

Black Sabbath are the god fathers. But I have a personal preferance towards Metallica. Megadeth just has Metallica rejects. :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iron Maiden is great. Metallica is great. Nirvana is great. Can't say I like Black Sabbath as much, the Ozzman has recently gotten on my nerves.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By SN I assume you mean nick? PM me with the specifics of the change.

BTW, if you like Megadeth and Metallica, I highly suggest obtaining a track done by the mighty Met with Mustaine on lead and backing vocals by the name of Sleeping Peace, it will rock your little world ;)

Best answers
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE PUT IRON MADEN(sp?) IN THERE.....im done....

P..s megadeath and metalica second and thrid....then slayer....then venom....then.......lots of other i can remember

Best answers
I don't classify Nirvana as a metal band for obvious reasons, they are not really metal.
So I picked Metallica, still can't get enough.

Best answers
arr, i forgot iron maiden! How could i forget iron maiden!?!?! Could some moderator please add iron maiden to that list please.
Also, i put nirvana there because technically they are metal (technically) There are a lot of bands which i left off, so just vote other and say which one. Yes i should have added tool as well, but eh, what are you going to do.

Cucumba: Great song! Dont worry about changing my nick, i just wondered if there was any way of me myself doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom