What is stronger

Best answers
Best and most interesting way of playing is mixed melee and beams!but i agree with Lukyas bots use melee too much!i just set melee percentage a little lower and then it is just fine!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And teleporting is pissing me off. I always set teleporting percetage 0%. I hate when BOTs are teleporting. I can never get them with my beams, nor start advanced melee. =/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And teleporting is pissing me off. I always set teleporting percetage 0%. I hate when BOTs are teleporting. I can never get them with my beams, nor start advanced melee. =/
You see thats where the skill comes in. They teleport than you should to.

The onlything bugging me with bots is that their aim is perfect ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say, I hate bots in the game. There's no way to fix this problem, but the bots are unnatural. Fighting them isn't fun.

Best answers
what i hate about bots is that they almost always spin you arond and hit you in the rocks it is fun when i do that to them but they to me.....i cant defend of that!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are 2 of 3 laws about Robots from the movie "I robot":
1. Robots mustn't hurt or kill people!
2. Robots must listen to people's orders and accomplishe them, only if those are not breaking law No.1!
3. (I don't know the third one)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These rules are for BOTs, too, they might be helpfull for playing, but they can not change a human beeing!!! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll never get better if you don't get better at melee. If you do nothing but spam beams, you'll have all the best players in the server after your hide, and since you don't know how to melee or defend yourself properly, you'll just get killed over and over.

Best answers
I think so too!If you turn of bots teleporting and melee they are easy to beat and than you cant become better!Every one who plays esf uses melee all the time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I <3 powerstruggle! It's very intresting. And I heard there is pumping the beams in OpenBeta. But, I won't download it yet. I'll wait for official release. I'm too lazy for downloading patches, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom