Best answers
coz its more balanced than evm and has more characters

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean... more balanced?
Lets see in EVM there is a bug where you can be immortal. there is a bug where you can go SSJ3 Goku the moment you join. In combination with the immortality bug that means you have an imortal Goku who kills the entire server with 1 generic beam.

Yea really balanced.

ECX itself has better balance but still has issues. Especially with hypermode and telesense. Those 2 are instadeath for anyone who is unfortunate enough to meet a char who has them.

If you ask me neither of those. ESF 1.2.3 itself is best ^^

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lets see in EVM there is a bug where you can be immortal. there is a bug where you can go SSJ3 Goku the moment you join. In combination with the immortality bug that means you have an imortal Goku who kills the entire server with 1 generic beam.

Yea really balanced.

ECX itself has better balance but still has issues. Especially with hypermode and telesense. Those 2 are instadeath for anyone who is unfortunate enough to meet a char who has them.

Tnx Now I get it

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers

Yea really balanced.

Even though he said Ecx had way more balance, but I guess you read it wrong :p

Although I agree with you 1.2.3 being the best.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
defently ecx
you can add more characters yourself using CCI and that rocks ^^

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
ECX:RC2>EVM
Because there are more characters.

But my favorite is the ESF 1.2.3. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ya that... and they don't evolve more than once....these are the only flaws in the bot programming...

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cause ECX has no bot support.

Did you really think updating the game files and not updating the BOT files would actually work?

You are using ESF bots. They work 100% correctly for what they were coded for. And that is ESF.

But Rick released the bot code months ago so if you want to port the ESF bots to work with ECX go ahead.

This is the link to the source code for the ESF bot 4.1 -> http://filebase.bots-united.com/index.php?act=view&id=448

Oh and Bot 4.1 is the ESF 1.2.1 version of the bots. ESF 1.2.3 uses an integrated code thats newer, but atleast you have access to the source of the last seperate version of the bots.

Best answers
Okay...maybe I forgot to mention "no offense" Grega...that just slipped my head:(...I knew that...I swear I did...:-/:p

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ECX is fine as is. Even though it does get a bit retarded in the CCI work people do...

EVM was fun in its time no doubt. ESF 1.2.3 is still better since it is somewhat more balanced then both.

What was the EVM SSJ3 Goku Glitch?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ECX is fine as is. Even though it does get a bit retarded in the CCI work people do...

EVM was fun in its time no doubt. ESF 1.2.3 is still better since it is somewhat more balanced then both.

What was the EVM SSJ3 Goku Glitch?
Basically you went from select character to enter game and then instantly to SSJ3.

With a PL of 40 million ofcourse. Quite devastating at server start. basically within 2 minutes you werre allready killing the entire server with a genericbeam, where the rest of the server was stuck with their base PL.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically you went from select character to enter game and then instantly to SSJ3.

With a PL of 40 million ofcourse. Quite devastating at server start. basically within 2 minutes you werre allready killing the entire server with a genericbeam, where the rest of the server was stuck with their base PL.
How did you do that?

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer the title's question: ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom