What is a commercial game?

Best answers
and what is "Goin public" I dont understand it........

yeah I know what "Leavin behind esf or ESF is dead" means.....

IT MEANS: THAT SUKZ ALOT

esf= finnaly a mod that can bring me to heaven( and those large blast radius really kicks ass and teleporting out of the way is great and very stylish moves)

I didnt like dmz that much because first of all the dragonball characters and the cartoon series were very versatile and flexible and teleporting had much distance and ESF is pretty much like that.
dmz made overall character bulky. movement and etc. and what! firing a kiblast 15 to 18 times can get a character out of energy already!?!?! thats tupid actually... in the cartoon series the dragon ball characters can fire tons of it and again esf is pretty much like that :)
I hate it in dmz that a normal kiblast falls down while in the dragon ball cartoon series, I never saw an episode that a kiblast fell down on such a low distance....the dragon ball cartoon series only showed a kiblast just goin straight and i think its meant to be like that and again ESF is pretty much like that
I didnt like in dmz that a character cant hold its powerblast while it showed on the dragon ball cartoon series and ESF IS LIKE THAT!

esf in my opinion is better that dmz

esf=please dont die..........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dident u read it? there said they would not stop esf untill they r sure that it will not die and "What is a commercial game?" u really dont know, damn, its a game u go out and buy, retail game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
they arent making ESF retail... first of all they cant do that because of copyright laws... when they said that are going commercial they meant that they are going to make a commercial game, ie Half-Life, Quake, Final Fantasy... get the picture?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what r u talkign about, thats what i said, that they r makeing a game. duh i do know that they cna not make a dbz on cos of copyright unless funi gives them rights, and thats highly douatfull

Best answers
esf and dmz both has bad points and good points...
esf isn't finished
dragonmodz is
drgonmodz u die with 1 big blast even if ur at a high pl...which is bad
esf it takes like 40 kamehamehas to kill one person which is also bad.
dragonmodz chars move fast good
esf chars move slow bad
esf beams energy blasts look better than dmz...
esf models r better than dmz
how ever the SKINS on the dmz chars look overall alittle better..
esf made gohan and krillin useless bad
dmz made them good good
esf has better and more detailed maps than dmz...good
dmz maps are alittle small...bad
so each mod has good points and bad points...so i guess when people say...i like this mod better and the other one sucks...it emans taht the mod they like didn't leave out the thing they want...for example...if someone really liked krillin...they would liek dmz better because krillin is pretty good in dmz...however if someone really liked vegeta...then they would like esf the most because he is real strong and also has a really good skin.

Best answers
i doubt it this will become a commerical game.. there are too many copyrights and **** like that... and if this does become a comercial game it will be cool but i dont think it will be that likely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no.. they arnt planning on making esf a commercial game they are thinking about makeing a brand new non dbz game and selling that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom