What in DragonBall/Z/GT should be added??

Best answers
What do you think that from the show should be added to ESF....say why....replace it with an attack that already exists or just add it to the already to many attacks....also give people the option to argue your idea...or HELL make up you own attack that you think somone should have!!

Best answers
Nothing from GT or the DBZ movies, since the team made it clear they weren't gonna add anything from either.

What I would like to see:
  • Two new chars: Gotenks and Vegito; they're the only chars that make sense to add, except maybe the androids (16, 17 and 18)
  • Kaio-Ken; Goku used it a lot at the start of DBZ. Seeing how overpowered Goku already is, it could be added if the other chars had some new stuff to balance things out
  • Generic ball attack for all chars.... but that's (possibly) gonna be in 1.2
  • Better aura... preferably a sprite instead of a model to reduce lag and because it looks better. And it should give off light, of course
That's all I can think of right now....

Best answers
Well Personally all i really wanted was the transformations but EVM is gonna take care of that.......So all i want is Krillin to have a TRIPLE KAMEHAMEHA.
Like you charge up the attack and instead of one minimum bar there are 3...you shoot em like dissattached beams....like as soon as you fire them they are dissconnected from the user...and have 3 of these.....this would keep people from sitting in a corner and scatter beaming to get ki (this seams the only way to get good amounts of ki as of now).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all things which are under "Required" in Beta 1.2 Outline
this is all I/ we need for Beta 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom