What I think...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that post offended me very much i am an american and im proud of it so dont try to screw americans, no matter wat u say we are still the number 1 world super power and esf is made in U.S.A if u hate us then dont play the god dam game at all. post stuff like that again im gonna ripur ****ing head off

Best answers
Worst Santa said:
that post offended me very much i am an american and im proud of it so dont try to screw americans, no matter wat u say we are still the number 1 world super power and esf is made in U.S.A if u hate us then dont play the god dam game at all. post stuff like that again im gonna ripur ****ing head off
Uhhh i didnt hear him saying anything about americans and all he just doesnt like ppl who dont search the forums then make a new thread complaining about how it doesnt work. If we keep flaming then we might all get warnings(srry if this sound modish).lets all try and get along :) well ppl really should look up the forums before posting something

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
in my own opinion, I think bush is a **** sucker >_<
Watch it man, thats offensive to me, whether you like republicans or bush or whatever, when you insult bush I take that as an insult to me because i belong to the republican political party, i dont like some of the decisions he makes but i still support him and you should too if you were a pure patriot (and im not saying you are ;) ). Sorry if I insulted you or any democrats/liberals out there, but thats how i feel. I gotta stop talking before i start a political war in here.

Sorry everyone. :)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Watch it man, thats offensive to me, whether you like republicans or bush or whatever, when you insult bush I take that as an insult to me because i belong to the republican political party, i dont like some of the decisions he makes but i still support him and you should too if you were a pure patriot (and im not saying you are ;) ). Sorry if I insulted you or any democrats/liberals out there, but thats how i feel. I gotta stop talking before i start a political war in here.

Sorry everyone. :)
And with that in mind let's steer this conversation back to people who can't be bothered to type correctly in ESF. :D

Personally, as I'm not terribly good at ESF, I find that standing in one place even for the ten seconds it takes to type out a reasonable question almost impossible to accomplish. I tend to get pounded into the ground. You can ask for decent typing all you want, but I'd rather be gramatically incorrect than a stain on the floor.

Best answers
Yeah, really. Typos in the forums is one thing considering you have all the time in the world to correct yourself, but complaining about misspellings in game? Wow, get over it! I'm not a very fast typist so my in-game linguistics suffer as a result. If I think my message is correct enough to where someone is going to understand it, I don't care how misspelled it is, so long as my health is intact when I send it!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you talking about in game? or on these forums?

If you're talking about in game.... then you're being too picky.
On the forum's, Meh what can you do, just try and translate it as best as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom