What happened to Tien?!?! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried, even gathered a "team" and let them pick whatever animations they wanted to work on, just none of them ever turned up the goods, only really nuttzy who gave me anything back, and i didnt have the time to do 250+ animations for a mod i wont play >.<

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the sake of having a Tien in ESF I'll try to harras DT.

Best answers
Or if anyone else is willing, I offer my services to help with the animation process.

Best answers
donnierisk said:
WHOAH SSJ toast, that's an awesome skin, I personally think that would do very good, but it's not just up to me, and please someone aimate, i'm too lazy too learn, mapping is already enough.
that wasn't the one i made, tek did that one, the one i did is incomplete like 90% of the stuff i have done

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I prefer teks skin, toast's is good but it's too realistic to fit in with the rest of the characters.

How many times is this Operation going to stop and start? (not that I'm complaining about reviving it).

But, if the old sprites and sounds are going to be used in BTL then a new batch of both would need to be sorted out.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm I'd like to give a shot at skinning that. I think both those versions could do with a much better face. They just don't look like him tbh. The torso on SSJ Toasts is awesome though.

So anyone still have the SDK?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Man that's ugly. Brings back feelings of Nastolgia, so if anyone wants I'll do another skin on it and some animations to boot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love those skins, bth of them, you guys are excellent skinners, you should get an award or something! But we don't really need skins anymore, WE NEED ANIMATIONS!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll do what we want- and Tek said he'd do some some animations as well. So if you want it to be in 1.3 so bad, it really should get a reskin to keep up to the quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, okay that's fine, as long as it gets inserted, because it's bad that so many people put work into this and then it just died out, I'm sure alot of people will be happy to have him in, why not make him a buddy for Krillin or somehing, like after Krillin transformed, then he could be a buddy transformation instead of a second trans?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have access to the mo-cap studio at my university so I can do quite a few animations there. But it will be a couple of weeks before I get time to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K chat'n to clipse` i got the newsh :)S) SDK I hope ._." anyway, I'll get down to a new skin (brighter, more anime / ESF-ish).

On another note, it says in the design documents that he'll be added (if he does get added) in a buddy system with chiaotzo, so we kinda need a model for him to guys...

Anyone -_-"/ ?

Well Tonght, I've mangaed to learn to pose and manipulate the model to do what I want which has been sucessful, I'll start doing simple animatonsm such as idle etc etc for practice. In the mean time, does anyone know where that list of animations has gone? I'd like to take a crack at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's awesaome! Cool, do whatever you want, but I never knew that they said that he will be added, I laugh they are making a model behind our backs, but I doubt that... so you're learning already? that's cool, but Chiaotzo will probably be hard to make, and the animations, but what attacks will Chiatzo be able to use then?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You guyz should see if DavidSkiwan can skin it. He has good skinning styles and his model's skins always look hot yo. ;)

Best answers
donnierisk said:
That's awesaome! Cool, do whatever you want, but I never knew that they said that he will be added, I laugh they are making a model behind our backs, but I doubt that... so you're learning already? that's cool, but Chiaotzo will probably be hard to make, and the animations, but what attacks will Chiatzo be able to use then?
I don't think it will be hard to model a Chiaozu. Considering he's really small and stuff. The animations wouldn't be hard with such a small thing to work with.
I was never a part of Operation Tien but I could help wheres_ and Tek with animations.
Also, David is on the ESF team so I'm not sure if he has the time, motivation, or is allowed to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have a perfectly good model all rigged and dandy, and as awesome as davids skinning style is, it doesn't really fit with ESF, again I must emphisise that isn't a bad thing, his skins own arse hard.

-I'll post screenys of the skin I've been doing, it's an edit / remake of ssj_toasts I think not sure, this is also a permission call if I'm allowed to do that or not, but don't judge it till you see the skin thx.

EDIT: I'll post a link to the absolute latest SDK, for everyone so none of that **** that happened last time happened (also clipse I edited the third eye a bit :$ just doesn't stick out so much now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom