What Happened To ESF-World?!

Best answers
you know its dead when it still has the ESF WORLD MODELPACK still on teh frontpage at the bottom O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the site owner got hit by a bus... Or two... Or something.

But usually this is quite normal for a website. Most webmasters don't update their site every single day, they wait for some truly interesting and exciting news before they make a post on the front page. If they made headlines with "Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi!" then the site wouldn't be nearly as productive, or professional for that matter.

However, ESF-World's update frequency is unusual, even to me. It's been 4 months since their last update, so I'm wondering what could be going on. I still check back every few days to see if maybe there's a new post on the front page with some news on models or the mod itself. But there never is. ESF-World is dying, and fast.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Spunky said:
ESF-World is dying, and fast.
Its not -.-"
I'm just a lazy ass :p

Best answers
Get youre lazy bum out of the hentai sites and update esf-world... :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
Get youre lazy bum out of the hentai sites and update esf-world... :D
He's even to lazy to watch that, lol. Besides. ESF-World is working fine for me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky they ment the updates are 4 months old ^^

Also DJ didnt you say youd update last friday. Or you can simple make someone update XD

Sibby perhaps ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, can't you make someone else also update or something? lol, I want new stuff on there, some stuff that people(Friends of mine) that i really wanted to download isn't there, poor guys...

Best answers
Yeah you could update containing about ESF-Zone if you like :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So is that ESF-World Networkxx The First Official Tournament still going to happen? If not can you upload the map in the pic? ESF Zone's tournament seems like its going to happen, id look forward to ESF-world's too if I thought it would actually follow though. Anyhow, the map looks nice i hope i can download it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom