what grinds your gears?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm sorry if I offended you, Dave. You know I <3 you. But it seems, based on what you have said, there are just too many branches of punk going around. Using you as an example of 'real punk' I have no problem with that sort of thing. It seems more towards the "norm" that I wouldn't even bother to brand it punk. What you would refer to as 'fake punk' is where I start to get annoyed. And as it seems I am not the only one who feels that way based on both your and Prides post. And for the record I'll look into the bands you mentioned, but I've always hated the 'punk voice' for some reason. Just really urks me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's talking about me walmart, he has some kinda problem with me =\

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/Picture022.jpg - re read pride, i said I "had a mohawk" but soon realised that didnt count for ****. Stop making presumtions and generalisations, it makes you make more mistakes.

thats what i thought pain, i just had to say that because punk is given such a bad name these days =\ and your arguement didnt really help out those who know what its about :x

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I think he's talking about me walmart, he has some kinda problem with me =\

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/Picture022.jpg - re read pride, i said I "had a mohawk" but soon realised that didnt count for ****. Stop making presumtions and generalisations, it makes you make more mistakes.
Dave... you have never shown me a picture of you... and now I know why...
You have the body of a god! :O

Best answers
Hmm... well, atleast he isn't talking about me. :/

I dont mind punks, I think mohawk's are kinda neat... They are different! And I dont have a problem with you David.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what really grinds my gears?
You know what REALLY grinds my gears?

Flavor Flav...

How can a guy, that ugly, have a tv show with like... 30 hawt hawt women... I just don't get it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grinding grinds my gears. So much so that i have no more gears to grind. So grinding no longer grinds my gears seeing as i have no gears left. I win.

Ashur: Joke: Look it up in the dictionary. Also Sarcasm is another.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know what grinds my gears? People who just listen to Japanese music and nothing else because they relate to popular "happy" anime.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when people hate. That grinds my gears to no end.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hate when I give a ride to someone (out of the goodness of my heart, the little bit of it that exists lol), and all they do is TALK ON THEIR ****ING CELL PHONE THE ENTIRE ****ING RIDE

RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

I have a policy now, if your cell phone rings in my car, I get to ram it up your ass

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
You know what really grinds my gears?
You know what REALLY grinds my gears?

Flavor Flav...

How can a guy, that ugly, have a tv show with like... 30 hawt hawt women... I just don't get it
I'm with you there Iyce

IT gridns my gears when I find pickles/onions/ and/or mustard on my cheeseburgers >=(

It grinds my gears that America is dubbed as an "overweight nation"

It grinds my gears when large girls think any trim girl (cartoon or real life) is unrealistic or that they are belemic just becuases they dont look that way.

The naiivity, ignorance, and immaturity the internet has brought up

ANYONE who has said "I'm Rick James, *****" more than 4 times in one single day after that episode aired grinds the **** out of my gears

People who spaz out on the internet with one large block of text and later say "sorry I was having a bad day" or something, like they didn't have time to think over what they said before the sent the damn thing...

Bugs in my house

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
It grinds my gears that America is dubbed as an "overweight nation"
Well, we are lol

Although, I saw a clip on the news the other day... a report from the French Department of Health (or whatever it was called) said that 50% of Frenchies are 'clinically obese' now. Guess who they blame.... us, because we invented McDonald's or something like that... because we go over there and force them to eat Big Macs apparently =p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
It grinds my gears when large girls think any trim girl (cartoon or real life) is unrealistic or that they are belemic just becuases they dont look that way.
That's a big one too. I remember being told by one girl (who was the same way )a while back that I just didn't have the genetics to be muscley like some guys out there, but a bit of weight training here and there has changed that over the course of a few months.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Grinding grinds my gears. So much so that i have no more gears to grind. So grinding no longer grinds my gears seeing as i have no gears left. I win.

Ashur: Joke: Look it up in the dictionary. Also Sarcasm is another.

http://i-cias.com/e.o/ashur.htm

Ashur was the religious capital of Assyria, and the centre for worship of the god Ashur and the goddess Ishtar/Inanna.

Duh i know that :p What you think the name Ashur just poped out of my ... :D I chose that name since i was 7 and from that time it was my nickname :p

Alsow donate to my TV show :D http://www.ashurtv.org/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enlil + Enki > Ashur

Liars gring my gears. I hate liars with a passion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i said I "had a mohawk" but soon realised that didnt count for ****.
Technically, you're in agreement with me then, cause that's basically what I was getting at.

I didn't mean to seem like I was singling you out with the mohawk thing, I was just making the point with those kinds of radical physical decorations in one's wardrobe or appearance, and the example of the mohawk was fresh in my mind from that post.

One thing that bugs me is people in WoW calling me racist when I say "Chinese Gold Farmer." It goes back to what I said earlier about a generalization versus a specification: I'm not saying all chinese people are economy-raping scumbags desperate for 'the amellican dorrah', but yet that's how people react to it. I mean what the hell else am I supposed to call a person who A.) only speaks ****ing chinese, B.) spends 24 hours a day logged into the game, and C.) is in a guild named after the same company who sells gold and items on thottbot.com?

Best answers
You know what grinds my gears?

I'm in a wheelchiar. So that must automatically open the door for people staring at me (sometimes with mouth wide open, and most of them are adults), whispering comments I can hear ("Oh look at that retard." "Man I'd hate to be him.") And when girls automatically take one look at me and say "NO!" when asking them out or just trying to get to know them.

BLARG!! *explodes*

Best answers
I dont know why people do that. I dont have any prejudice against people in wheelchairs, I treat them like any other person that walks. Im not sure what I would do at a door... Open it for you or let you open it. I just dont want to offend you!!!! *cries in corner.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what grinds my gears? You do. You grind my gears. That's right, I hate you, and i hope you die. DIE DAMN YOU! *Shakes fist* I'll own your face.

Best answers
Two more things I have just thought of...

1) When i go to church, i hate it when we are in the middle of taking communion or reading out of the gospel and someone's cell phone goes off. And I hate it even more when they answer it and talk right in the middle of church. That drives me crazy, but it only happened once (when someone picked up the damn thing and talked on it). If you dont have enough respect for god to atleast turn off your cell phone or put it on vibrate then you shouldnt be at church, until you change that.

2) My sister. Yeah, thats right, I said it. She is the definition of "Slut". She's in 8th grade right now, but apparently she has like 3 or 4 boyfriends, 2 in the same school, and the other 2 are from other schools. I hate it. She gives my family a bad name, and she gives ME a bad name. She is pretty much an emberrassment.

3) Speaking of cell phones, my cousin... no... my 7 year old cousin just got a cell phone. SHE DOESNT NEED ONE! Im 15 and I dont have one. The only reason why she got one was because my aunt is always worried about social status. And the only reason why they got it is because my uncle's mom just died and left them a huge inheritance. But they are blowing it all on stupid ****... like cell phones and plasma screen tv's. I cant wait until they lose it all, and then they have nothing for college.

Well, I think thats everything. IF there is more, i'll post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom