What Games Deserve a Remake/Sequel?

Best answers
Remakes:
perfect dark, the best fps ever doesnt need some lame sequel like perfect dark zero, it needs a remake!:yes:
dragonball z : super saiya densetsu (i mean the rpg not the beat em up)
would be awesome in new 3d graphics and nice animation.longer story, more characters etc...

Sequels:
garou mark of the wolves, well the best 2d fighting game needs a sequel with a bigger character roster!and no changes in the fighting system.

soul calibur 3, "better music!", something you can remember, like in conan the barbarian or even better
(not this elevator type music it has,and yeah music is important too in a game),alot balance fixes,improved character creating system(like in tes:eek:blivion or the sims 2),better fighting styles for custom characters(or maybe an option to customize your fighting style,buying techniques or something like in god hand, but not with uberpowered moves) and maybe some more weapons( abyss etc.), maybe a feature to fight more than one enemy at once, but not as poorly developed as tekken 5?s devil story mode thingy,you know what i mean...and a thing alot of people wish for:fighting with martial arts,but not with tekkens fighting system.for some odd reason i want it to have bruce lee and chuck norris in it o_O

dungeon keeper 2, would love to see a new part with improved graphics more monsters and maybe a feature to customize the look of your strongest monsters or maybe a monster that resembles you!
customization stuff is always entertaining...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Star Wars Jedi Academy Should be remaked, it sucked so hard, so i guess i could say:

I want a good sequel to Jedi Outcast +jo stylish multiplayer!

and also these games need: Resident Evil 2: Remake, Silent Hill: Remake, C&C Tiberian Sun: Sequel, not the Cnc3, i mean just a pure sequel with not EA games ****ing all things up :( btw. with ts graphics! i loved em and i love em still <3 well, i cant get anything else into my mind atm...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too late to post?

ObsCure was amazing for a singleplayer. If it had online play and more singleplayer campaigns *drools*.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remake Samurai Showdown into a 3D fighter on the 360 and call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom