What...Explanation for Mastasurf !!!....i think

tog

Best answers
SSJ2 Vegeta
Posted on Monday, July 7, 2003 by Mastasurf
Here is a shot of SSJ2 Vegeta that will be used for Vegeta's second transformation.

------------------------------------------------------------------
In this post Masta said 2nd transformations will be part of beta 1.2. Masta is gone out rafting at this moment, so I'm not able to figure out exactly what he meant to say. But as the lead coder, i can assure you there will be no 2nd transformations for anyone in beta 1.2. On behalve of the team I apologize for any false expectations you might have gotten from his post.
harSens
------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend Informed me of a "Evolution Mod" server for ESF...It allowed multiple Transformations (Modeling wasn't too good :p) And automatically downloaded new models...Although he only got Gokuu ssj2 and ssj3 this proves its possible and the coding is already done

Im sorry i cant 100% confirm this...The only proof i've got is the models and Since my friend was at a lan where he had Broadband (And i dont Because i live on a mountain :p...In ireland) so i cant check thois out...Maybe this will answer some of your questions

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The server on which this "Evolution Mod" must have its own coding. A simple powerlevel multiplier and model change is all it needs. However that is unnofficial meaning that when Harsens says there are no other transformations, then there will be no other transformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the EVM is a seperate project not done by the ESF team.

Best answers
Uhmm.. i think there was around 400 other threads about this Evolution mod.. ohh do they have the permission to change on ESF?

and i think it runs over Admin mod or so.. via AMX or whatever.. im not the nerd in that topic :)

tog

Best answers
EVM is technically "Fan Work" the makers wpild be proud for ESF to use it

tog

Best answers
erm also By the same right ESF cant make Esf.....It uses Funimation sounds ....This was the reason The DBZ Quake 2 mod "Bid for power" was forced to change

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
tog said:
erm also By the same right ESF cant make Esf.....It uses Funimation sounds ....This was the reason The DBZ Quake 2 mod "Bid for power" was forced to change
First of all it was for quake 3 bfp and funimation didn`t shut it down.

It was a excuse for not contiune the mod.

How do I know this?

I heard it from a guy from funi.>_<(yes I mailed funi because the shutting down of bfp and it took about like 3 months to reply on my mail>_<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom