What does your title mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, what does your custom title mean? I guess you could try and interpret other users title's to see what they mean too.

Rules apply here as well as anyware on the forum. You guys should know them well enough by now.

My title? Well I really liked the phrase in an anime I have just been watching so... ^^

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My one describes my mood most of the time :rolleyes:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Given to me by Mr. Hibiki and I liked it a lot and kept it :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Saying you can't have me even though I'm drop dead sexy and seductive.

Best answers
Half creator of team Styles and Skills. GMan's the other half.

RED MAGE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see the chill pills are in short supply ;O

My title just goes with my name, nothin' special.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine is cause I am Krillin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine is one of those funny little faces sticking his tounge at you because you're a whatcha-ma-call-it.

Best answers
mine is a nick name one of my best friends called me *cheeseman sniff*

Plus i r l33t and sexy beta tester

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mine is the protective field emitted by the Evangelions in Neon Genesis Evangelion. The character in my sig/avatar, Asuka, is the only character in the series to use it to it's full effect. I won't say exactly what it is, just in case you haven't seen it yet. (If you haven't GO BUY THE DVD !_!)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice choice Ryoko, Scrapped Princess rocked. Should also see Full Metal Alchemist. Done by the same people I think. Anyway, on topic.

Haibane. It comes from the anime "Haibane Renmei". It's too hard to really explain what a Haibane is. www.google.com. Should see the show. But basically, if you break down the charcaters (Kanji) used for Haibane, you come up with Ash (hai) and Wing (Hane). Hai is also part of haiiro which means grey/charcoal grey. Hane becomes Bane in a kanji compound like this. So basically we get ash/grey/charcoal wings. Haibane have are like people except they have small greyish wings, but again, it's too hard to explain exactly. All 4 DVDs (13 episodes) are out and it's by the same guy who did Serial Experiments Lain and Niea_7. It's damn good stuff.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine is from the good old days of revolt (little toy car racing game). I was extremely good at it, then everyone challenged me to play as "Phatslug", the big, bulky slow car. Little did everyone know that Phatslug was the fastest stock car if he gained enough speed without hitting anything, he just had slow accelleration. I beat them with Phatslug, and they proceeded to whip me with monitor cables until they were satisfied with themselves. Also the reason why my name is "Phatslugga".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom