what does esf run with?

Best answers
hi im wondering what does esf run with like (blue shift) beacuse all i got is blue shift.Last this dosen't have to do with esf at all
is it possibile to get somebody to tell me a web page that hase the half-life blue shift opposing force up date 6.1.0.8?

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
when u say get half-life/ counterstike do u mean to get the mod or retail versio or wat please tell me?????

Best answers
retail all retail
get half-life, counter-strike retail or day of defeat retail.
i suggest getting half-life

Best answers
i got half-life blue shift and it came with opposing force and i cant find a way to update it so i can play online!!!!!!!! of you know ill be eternalely grateful *LIES* lol please help me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guncon123 the esf clan maker!

Best answers
can it be used with just half life not counter strike

Orz

Best answers
Yes, it works with just Half-Life (that's the original version, you know), though it has to be patched up to 1.1.0.0.

Best answers
lisson i got an online game opposing force and its have a mod slector and it came from blue shift FREE and i cant find an online update for it because it says half-life not installed (i dont haave the orignal h-l) so if you find a place for it!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sry guncon123! no warez are allowed >_< not saying this as wanna be mod. but just that warez is agains the rulez :\. even if you have the hl game. you cant play it online cuz you have a bad cd-key.

and welcome to the forum guncon123
be sure to read the sticky's and all the rules.
have a great read/post time.

Best answers
sry guncon123! no warez are allowed >_< not saying this as wanna be mod. but just that warez is agains the rulez . even if you have the hl game. you cant play it online cuz you have a bad cd-key.

and welcome to the forum guncon123
be sure to read the sticky's and all the rules.
have a great read/post time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are you talkin about warez and the other stuff i dont understand and the bad cd key what are you talking about! lol just pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom