What do you see wrong in this scene

Best answers
Ok, I'm playing on dbz_kamelook and this guy tells me to stand in the middle, he's using Goku. All of a sudden I see this tornado of electricity and on the screen I see the words, "FINAL FLASH!" and then I see a beam...after 2 seconds of that the screen goes white and I'm dead. In the log it says something like Object not found and then some more stuff with sv= ? can't remember much of it...

Anyone know what happened there?

Best answers
Yeah on the map dbz_kamelook theres a button hidden somewhere on the map that creates that "final flash"

Best answers
ROFL its a nice secret.
Anywho to find it stand in the middle of kames lookout.
Facing the main building, look right 90 degrees.
Walk to the edge there and fly about 45 degrees up and away from the place a little distance.
Looking down you should see a gray bar, (LOOK HARD its easy to miss) you can stand on it and run into it, but all you do is press use on this mostly invisible box and that FINAL FLASH should happen.
Only can be done every few minutes.

Best directions I got, I'll try getting a Screenshot of exactly where to look soon.

PS - Its not ESF_Kame but DBZ_kamelook like death said

Best answers
really i didnt know that it happen 2 me a few times but i tough my game was going off the frizts

Best answers
lol they must've taken the nuke code from HL's crossfire,but it isnt a secret in HL

anyway to activate it yes you must press the invisible box.But its sooo easy to find once you actually find it :)

Best answers
How do I press the invisible box? I see it but now I don't know what to do :confused:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lok at youre controols and see which botton is on the user button (default b for ESF, e on most other mods)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom