what do you guys think?

Best answers
Well you all know the situation that the states are in with the "War on Terrorism" and trying to aid in the war between Isreal and Palistians.
But i just herd they plan to invade Iraq which will increase gas prices and much more. But When this/If it happens what do you guys think the outcome will be. I meen Iraq aint no pussy 3rd world country and they have biological weapons So what do you guys think may happen and i'm being serious here.

I believe this could start a very deadly war

Best answers
i think we should get our crap together here in the states first, here in FL schools lost over 1 billion dollars due to the 9/11 attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they need to nuke the hole damn middle east i mean god damn it all the **** in the world works its way out of there so if we got rid of it it would be just like taking the ass out of the world

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LEts just let them invade iraq, they've been wanting to for years. Let them get it out of their systems.

Best answers
I'll have to go with Hibiki on this one, I think all the world should trow all their nukes at the middle east, we kill two birds with alot of stones: middle eastern terrorism and get rid nukeclear weapons

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
they need to nuke the hole damn middle east i mean god damn it all the **** in the world works its way out of there so if we got rid of it it would be just like taking the ass out of the world
Last time I checked the human body can't live without an ass.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by DUKE
i think we should get our crap together here in the states first, here in FL schools lost over 1 billion dollars due to the 9/11 attack
school? who cares about school, expecially here in florida. if u can't pass school in florida your a freakin block head.

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
I'll have to go with Hibiki on this one, I think all the world should trow all their nukes at the middle east, we kill two birds with alot of stones: middle eastern terrorism and get rid nukeclear weapons
Yeah and pretty much **** up europe or the world in the process :S Whats with you guys and nukes jeez...

Best answers
Wow theres a surprise, Someone aska a question and all your replys are Nukes, Lets Nuke em, I say bring in the Mobile Infrantry from France, Germany, States, UK, and do a Full sweep of the Far East in secret, Bring ALL our resources together, Hmm if we fire a nuke and it hits one of them then in theory wouldnt that kinda **** up Europe and the Far East? If so that is *** and a stupid idea.

G-S

Best answers
Yeah well i'd like to see them invade Iraq and kill Sadam f thats there goal. No nukes thats some serious stuff i aint lieing millions of incent people would die. Do you know how many people like in the middle east like 50 billion geez and not all of them are bad only 2% or 5% are natural born killers wanting to destroy the states.

Best answers
school? who cares about school, expecially here in florida. if u can't pass school in florida your a freakin block head.
Yea but I got no electives next year, no art nothing 3 classes a day for 2 hours, a whole year of gym and math next year is gonna be *** ass dude, highschool in Ocala is *** ass...

Well n e ways, I don't think nukes would be good either... It'd be hot as hell trying to combat their biological weapons in the heat of summer in plastic suits so they are gonna wait til fall. why not kell 3 birds with one stone and put bill gat....... bevermind :laff: :devgrin:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
u ppl stupid or sumfin?? U SOO STUPID... um if u nuked the entire place.. then the entire oil reserves and otha natural resources that are vital to the worlds economy will go up in smoke... honestly.. .stupid idiots.... wats with u yankees an blowin the hell out of otha ppl....

Best answers
OK how about we release a bio enginered viris on them, that we only have the cure for.:yes:

Best answers
And you don't think that they couldn't just do the same thing to us? GG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom