Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Registered Nurse in a local hospital. In short, I'm why you don't die XD

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm a Deputy Sheriff with the Lee County Sheriff's Office in Florida.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sophomore in high school. THIS IS CRAZY, I had no idea where you guys come from, this is pretty freakin cool!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work at Subway still. And I'm sort of an in-between student seeing as how I sorta got got myself academically suspended at Adams State University. Until then I've got a year and a half to see if I want to continue being a student or look for alternative career paths.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, cleared my last health hurdle for my CDL and started classes today. I'll be free to drive a rig somewhere after Jan 16. HERNK HERNK.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually starting to look into a new job. I love people and everything about them and all but... I feel that I can do more. Plus the city has a ban on my flyers right now.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm actually starting to look into a new job. I love people and everything about them and all but... I feel that I can do more. Plus the city has a ban on my flyers right now.
A ban on your flyers? What do you do?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A ban on your flyers? What do you do?
I work for a Construction Company and I get them Jobs and such. I get 30% of the Job's income and such just for getting the job lines up.... The reason my flyers and only my flyers are banned are because I uhh.. was standing on top of a giant parking lot... One of those ones like you usually see at big hospitals. The ones with the different levels... I was on the 6th Floor of it and I was hanging a big sign down the side of it for the company due to sponsorship with the company that owned it and my flyers accidentally flew out of my hand into the streets... which was about 90 to 120 flyers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I work for a Construction Company and I get them Jobs and such. I get 30% of the Job's income and such just for getting the job lines up.... The reason my flyers and only my flyers are banned are because I uhh.. was standing on top of a giant parking lot... One of those ones like you usually see at big hospitals. The ones with the different levels... I was on the 6th Floor of it and I was hanging a big sign down the side of it for the company due to sponsorship with the company that owned it and my flyers accidentally flew out of my hand into the streets... which was about 90 to 120 flyers.
That sucks. Will the ban ever be lifted? Or is it permanent?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks. Will the ban ever be lifted? Or is it permanent?
It's a possiblitiy. Though this Company does work in all of the states around North Carolina. I got one of the big jobs in Virginia. I am totaling at least 3 jobs a month.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm doing webdesign/programming and print design in an ad agency. Pretty neat job :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow, DJ Ready..your job seems interesting as I'm studying marketing and would like to work in an ad agency or bureau of somekind. Cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom