What do you do for a living?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what do you guys actually do for a living? If you're a student, what's your field of study / what do you want to be doing?

I myself am a court reporter / stenographer.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow, this thread will really be interesting! I'm a student, said it the other day, got my Bachelors in Business Administration and am working on a Master right now :) Focusing on Marketing & Consumption. The electives I had picked out for me in my bachelor focused on languages, specifically on Japanese. Wonder why ;)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Student wanting to be Aerospace Engineer. But from the looks of how far the nearest Uni that has that field is, I'll have to take on Mechanical Engineering. Which I like as well.

One more semester and then I transfer.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
A two fold job.
Senior Support tech and junior system admin on the IT department of a government branch.

Getting a promotion in december I hope!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys all have cool jobs/fields of study

I work in a Petrol Station :(

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Stuying Game development(programming, last year) and also working for a game company.
And also enjoying my hobby project(http://etlive.entirely.pro/)

Btw Sub, Stenographer, well that's a job you don't hear often! How did you come up with that?
Z, you better email Richard Branson, he might hook you up ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well im going in highschool , its universal , so from it you can chose what ever college you want.
My dream is to be a Pilot(for Army) so i guess with little luck i might be one :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a former level designer for EA mobile. Right now I'm a QA Analyst for them.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
At the moment I am in highschool, but I plan to enter marketing, specifically, video game marketing(I am not really sure if that's correct term). Hoping to work at Atlus and help spread their awesome SMT games~

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Interning at a radio station currently and paying the bills being a tech support ninja for a webhosting company. Hoping I land my own radio gig sometime and go into sports radio.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I indoctrinate youth through a largely outdated and systematized method of didactic lectures and indirect instruction. I'm a teacher candidate; will have my teaching license early next year But I'm hoping to be somewhat more progressive about it than many of my soon-to-be colleagues :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work for a construction company. I get jobs for the construction company by talking to many people I affiliate with and through banners throughout the city with my name and number on it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Need something built
Use Big Bobs Builders
Call Deathshot on 1800-FREE-SEX]​
?

That's cool

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My last Job was Quality Control, it was underpaying, and I was underperforming, so I left. I am now studying to get my CDL. It will be an instant doubling of my pay from my previous job. I also run a PC repair business on the side.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Need something built
Use Big Bobs Builders
Call Deathshot on 1800-FREE-SEX]​
?

That's cool

Pretty much. That and I paid for a metal sign in 3 of the high schools around us to be put up for sponsorship of the Football Team.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw Sub, Stenographer, well that's a job you don't hear often! How did you come up with that?
My father is a court officer, and he suggested I try it out since I had just gotten an associates in liberal arts / had no idea what I wanted to do next, plus it's pays pretty well and has flexible hours. I didn't want to do it to be honest, but I tried it out and ended up being good at it, so here I am :p.

Also, the ET project looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom