What do you do for a living?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Harsens +1 man , xDDDDD :yes:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Application-/ Systemengineer at a school, not having to deal with students but having all the holidays ;)

๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I do Tech Support for a County Sheriff's Department and own a business. Learning some coding on the side and one day hope to release a game on Steam.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Software Engineer, recently decided to go back to school so now I'm a grad student at GT. Anyone in/near Atlanta?

Also secretly breeding an army of hippos to counter ze german robots.

sg2

Best answers
did someone say hippo-jews!?

I work at a forklift company in the IT dept.
not really my dream job, but it pays well and it doesn't stress me out like some other jobs out there.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
My career? not sure yet. either something in the IT field or possibly home improvement. (plumbing, HVAC/R, etc.)

Right now I work two jobs, the main being a full time position stocking the local superstore overnight. All them 40lb bags of dog food on the shelves, thats me all night 5 days a week. Hard work but its easy enough to understand to not get you stressed out. The other is being a clerk at a local gas station a few hours a day. Just recently got trained to run the forklift and electric pallet jacks so now im lookin for a shipping/recieving job that will pay a little more so I don't have to work so many hours a week and get more time to spend with the family.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i make computer games.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Day job: Rotational IT Leadership associate (aka manage software implementations for 9 months at a certain business unit, then move on to another business unit)
Night job: comic artist/writer and web developer (launching Hitting Trees with Sticks.com web comics mid-November!)
Dream job: travel around the world eating food and making bank like Anthony Bourdain

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I study Computer Systems Engineering at Northampton University and am in my 2nd Year of studies out of 3. Used to want to be a Chip Design Architect, but after pursuing IT for pretty much all my life I'm getting bored of it and find myself loving cars way beyond comprehension. So as a hobby I am trying to learn car mechanics by modifying my car and my dream is to become a Drifting Champion somewhere down the road. Currently trying to get my ass to the track as soon as possible. Baby-steps ya know ^_^

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
northampton eh?

i'm in milton keynes!

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
im in retail management, perks of this job include saying "like a boss" after prettymuch anything.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
IT Manager for the national subsidiary of our company.

Although, I've always wanted to be a writer.. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom