What did joo getzors?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR XMOX LOL!
I got new speakers, Logitech R-20 (2:1).
New desktop chair (leather ftw)
Usual Clothes (jeans, shirts)
Basketball and basketball hoop (you dun wanna know what i did with my old ones)

Will get more **** later, when I go over my cousins house, but this is pretty good.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I got new speakers too (genius 5.1)
thats all for now
Ill get more when I go to family later.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the feeling, a lot of people havn't celebrated Christmas yet. It's still the 24th in North America.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I still got a while to wait until Christmas...So much early holiday threads. It must be funky celebrating Christmas in the heat.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically, this thread is correct in celebrating Christmas right now since the poster is from the other side of the world.

Best answers
We've established that. But that doesn't mean it pisses us off any less, cuz NorthAm has to wait at least 11 more hours to open theirs.

I'm getting a movie, and I'm going to be opening it tonight, though, to watch with my mommy. I shall tell joo what it was and how good it was.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my family opens presents on xmas eve so ill tell ya what i got

pc gaming headset
world of warcraft
jerky
some random candys(stocking stuffers)

at 21 christmas isnt that big a deal anymore

oh and i also bought myself some things
rhapsody psx
saiyuki psx
dragon warrior VII

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
We've established that. But that doesn't mean it pisses us off any less, cuz NorthAm has to wait at least 11 more hours to open theirs.

I'm getting a movie, and I'm going to be opening it tonight, though, to watch with my mommy. I shall tell joo what it was and how good it was.
Im in North America and I'm not pissed off in the least -_-. Have fun watching a movie with mommy.

Good call with the jerky, VivaLaPineapple. Jerky is the ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does everyone buy themselves lots of stuff for Christmas? I thought the point of this holiday was to break the bank on other people...

Im not looking forward to Christmas morning very much. It just means that I need to get up at some ungodly hour to unwrap presents. It may sound fun, but living with my mom, it means that she unwraps what I got her and then I spend 20 minutes opening stuff from her and "Santa". It kinda kills the Christmas spirit for me.

But then we go to my grandmas for turkey, and I bounce right back.

What I really want for Christmas: my physics mark back so I can finally relax, that and a rugby jersey.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Yeah I still got a while to wait until Christmas...So much early holiday threads. It must be funky celebrating Christmas in the heat.
Dude I live in Michigan, we're supposed to have snow on the ground but the temp reached 39 today and we had/still having rain. so all of the snow is gone. It pisses me off so much, I love the snow, it cant leave on christmas eve. But we're getting 4-6 inches tomorow, so I guess that makes up for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Few more hours and I'll open presents (its the 24th here, we open presents at night one the 24th) o/

I'll get to ya when I got it :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 more hours and my pc won't suck baboon testacles.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Dude I live in Michigan, we're supposed to have snow on the ground but the temp reached 39 today and we had/still having rain. so all of the snow is gone. It pisses me off so much, I love the snow, it cant leave on christmas eve. But we're getting 4-6 inches tomorow, so I guess that makes up for it.
I know what you mean. It pissed me off so much to hear that we were gonna get ****ing RAIN on Christmas Day...

Christmas without snow is like.... An orgasm without balls! It feels the same, but you don't get that warm, human feeling after the event.

Edit: BTW, the movie we opened and saw was The Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart in it...
Picard: "You want me to change, do you?"
Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come: "Make it so"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I am awatching that 24 hour marathon of "A Christmas Story". God I wanna kick that kid in the glasses' ass.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I know what you mean. It pissed me off so much to hear that we were gonna get ****ing RAIN on Christmas Day...

Christmas without snow is like.... An orgasm without balls! It feels the same, but you don't get that warm, human feeling after the event.

Edit: BTW, the movie we opened and saw was The Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart in it...
Picard: "You want me to change, do you?"
Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come: "Make it so"
We burn to a cinder here in australia at christmas, I can't recall any xmas day that has been a rainy day here, would be nice if it to were atleast hail since we can't get snow here :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Horray global warming, I just walked home three blocks and its almost spring-like outside. Brown christmas' kick ass.

Best answers
I'm a bit miffed that none of my presents are large enough for a girl... Unless she was a contortionist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom