What Can I Say? Im A Max Payne 2 Fan..

Best answers
Hey i was always wanting to do this so i just made a Max Payne 2 sig cuz damn that game r0x0rz. Twas very nice game and the story line broke my heart... :cry: :( Damn its sad anyway ya i made one so here it is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty cool man, all I can see is maybe it's a little dark, but I suppose that's how it shoud look. Other than that, no crits from me, good job :smile:

Best answers
I like Max Panye 2 also (even if i did it in the first day i got it) and that sig is cool but just a little to dark.

Best answers
I like Max Payne, but I don't like your sig. It looks like blurry colored boxes, with horrible text. I give it a 1/10, this was a bad try. Try to make some better backgrounds, get better pics and text, and maybe you will improve the look of it.

Best answers
Bad blending. Font almost not readable. BG is ugly. again bad blending on the pics. Nope not your best :/.

2/10 for your time spend on it.

Best answers
Well maybe i should spell out what i was shooting for. I know Max is dark but you would think you would have figured it out... :S Ok due to his HORRIBLE past, i made him in the shadows..I made Mona kinda see through becuz...well shes on his mind.(plus i didnt wanna give away anything to those who wanna buy Max Payne 2) The bg is just something i made up. I have no idea what Cynrix is talking about when he says it looks like boxes.. o_O what the hell are you talking about?? Im not trying to go for looks you know. In another thread, i believe its called dont hold it in or Let it all out...something like that, anyway i was trying to speak to you. Make you see whats really going on rather than going for how it looks or how cool my bg was. I blurred the bg for a reason. And for that reason is so that you could see whats going on between them. Thats what im trying to make you see here. I dont care about how cool the graphics are. Im an artist. I dont do it for how cool it looks. I do it to try to speak to you. Im trying to tell you something, im trying to make you feel, to make you hear. Thats what im getting at. Look at it as an artist view. Not how cool the bg is or how bad the blending is. Ya know what? Nothing is wrong here...Its art. Art is not bad at all. Thats the real reason i make these. I make these to make you feel, hear, see, touch, and maybe even taste. Ok? Starting to get it? Ok here is the REAL question..What am i trying to tell you??? How does this make you feel??? I would like those 2 questions answered. Again dont look on how cool it looks. Look on what am i trying to tell you..

Best answers
First, you could of made us 'feel' a lot better, by making it look decent. All the things you wanted to get out of this sig, well wasn't really shown. If you wanted Max in the 'shadows' so to speak, you could of done it many ways, to make it get your point threw, and visually nice. Secondly, I feel the mood of your sig is Chaotic/Confused, maybe even a depressing feeling? And the boxes I were seeing.... well that was me ^_^.

*Edit* At first I didn't read your post all the way. You say that the quality of the images, background, heck even the blending doesn't play a major role. It does, what is art if you can't see it? What is art, if it isn't appealing? The only art that I know of, that doesn't require any drawing, or visuals is music. Others and I simply crit your work, but you come up with some big excuse on why you did what you did. Obviously what you are wanting to 'show us, make us feel, hear' isn't getting threw, and that means you did your signature in a bad way.

Best answers
well its not a big excuse, its just what i wanted to show you and ya you made a lot of good points but you can see it. Well the bg and all the other stuff does play some role but its very little. That i do agree with. I guess i over exagurated it but ya your right. Just by the way you crit on my work it seems that your only doing it by how well the bg is done or how the blendin is done. I really wanted you to feel it rather than see how cool something is. I have max thinkn about mona and its depressing. Becuz of certain events. Plus i thought it would b cool cuz max has those lines across his face makin it seem like he is sitting somewhere with the blinds kinda down and the light from some car flashin its light by. Then the bg is supposedly representing kinda like a loop twilight zone. But i guess that didnt go quite as planned.. But mainly i wanted you to focus on max. Thats why i made him stand out. Also Mona to fit th piece together.

Best answers
Well, I can't wait to see what you can come up with. Just in your next sig, try to make it a bit more clear. Yes, I understand a artist isn't supposed to say what his art stands for. It is the viewers job to think about the piece, and come up with their own thoughts of it. Your ideas were good, just not getting them threw most of the time with your sigs. I can't wait for your new sig, just try to make things a bit more clear (not visually, but what you want us to feel and think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom