what are you learning to do.....RIGHT NOW?!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm currently in tech school, and right now I'm learning to control a network server and protect it.

I'm also self-teaching myself in adobe photoshop, so I can have the skills of being a graphic artist as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come talk to me and magus on teh skype, and we shal partaketh of an online guitar learning sesh togethah!

no but seriously, i love teaching :) if you wanna learn/listen what some dude who doesnt know his **** but sounds like he does. then hook up sometime :)

Retired
Best answers
ummmm
ummmm
i'm currently learning how to program cisco equipment along with a series of telecommunications and linear Ic courses

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
come talk to me and magus on teh skype, and we shal partaketh of an online guitar learning sesh togethah!

no but seriously, i love teaching :) if you wanna learn/listen what some dude who doesnt know his **** but sounds like he does. then hook up sometime :)
yea, gir has taught me alot of things, it's a good way to learn when playing in the presence of others.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animal behavior. I'd go into details but I'm guessing most ppl here dont' know what haplodiploidy is, much less how it applies to altruistic behvaior in order hymonoptera (some social insects).

-Karrde-

Best answers
I am learning how to solve a 5x5x5 rubik's cube. Currently can solve 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pommy said:
I am learning how to solve a 5x5x5 rubik's cube. Currently can solve 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 :D
I'm still learning how to solve the original Rubik's cube >_>
I was never good with that kind of puzzle.

At the moment, I am attempting to re-learn the bass guitar, as it has been demanded of me :p (kidding, of course. I actually do like the bass guitar).

BTW: Pommy! Good to see you after so long :eek:

Best answers
Majin_You said:
I'm still learning how to solve the original Rubik's cube >_>
I was never good with that kind of puzzle.

At the moment, I am attempting to re-learn the bass guitar, as it has been demanded of me :p (kidding, of course. I actually do like the bass guitar).

BTW: Pommy! Good to see you after so long :eek:
I'm glad I wasn't forgotten :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just started drivers ed. Horray for cars!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh ya, I can't believe I forgot. Going in for my drivers license in a couple days. So i'll be learning how to drive soon.

Mad_AxMan said:

That sounds like a blast man, i'd love to get together and do something like that. I could definately use the help.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well school in general obviosly...

But I am practicing animation methods in flash and structure methods in art.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently, Learning a fighting style, Dunno why it's called 'Ninjutsu' ><
Its a fighting style not for defence, but my sensei was taught to kill o.o
So I guess I'm also being taught to kill >< (Even learning how to use sword's and other weapons ><)
But, I've only got to 2 class's (just started) planning on going for 2 years.. (would go more but , He's planning to move in 2 years, Have to learn what I can)

Retired
Best answers
learning Italian, Spanish, German and some marketing stuff :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, started to learn how to play the guitar but kinda gave up after seeing how hard it was (Shut up. Just shut up.). That and I start driving lessons in 2 weeks ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Learning advanced mapping for HL2, and by extension, HL1. Making terrain and brushes was fun and easy, and then when entities came into it my mind exploded. Also need to learn Photoshop and Wally for texture work.

Well, "RIGHT NOW" i'm learning not to post on the forums when I should be getting ready to go out. I can't bend time anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently learning how to Teach, model, code in C++ and HTML. Also learning nollie and switch flips on my skateboard cause I suck at those. Also learning Chinese language... yinwei wo xi huan shuo zhong wen, han zhong guo ren (girls, lol) hen piao liang!

I got a sweet opporatunity to teach art to other people, while getting $9 an hour and free lessons :) Also, The owner of this art studio has given me the chance to update her website when needed, so I have admin over a business site :) That business is LLC for now, but soon franchised :) Also, I teach CPR to people and get $25 an hour :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
I'm currently in tech school, and right now I'm learning to control a network server and protect it.

I'm also self-teaching myself in adobe photoshop, so I can have the skills of being a graphic artist as well.

Hey, that's cool, same here.

And I'm trying to learn 3dsmax, just for fun, like photoshop, allthough I haven't touched 3dsm anymore in a while, I actually forgot how to rotate the view. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Understanding and dealing with finances. That way I can friggen get my Bass again. A better one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom