what are you learning to do.....RIGHT NOW?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm learning to read music on the piano, violin, and electric guitar. I'm sick of tabs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
notation > tab, but tab is a lot easyer to read for guitar.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never heard of notation. But i know about tabs like mxtabs.net but i'm just sick of not knowing how to read music and play it, or not knowing the chords, so far it's a hell of a lot harder then tabs. Point of this post= what is notation?

Best answers
I'm currently learning how to control my anger. I got anger management problems.
I hit through doors when im mad. I only abreact on walls though not on people..>_>

Oh and i'm learning how to skin in photoshop properly...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm studying German, adding to my C++ abilities and messing around with the Allegro and BGI graphics libraries (heh, I found a Win32 implementation of the old school BGI graphics), and just keeping my grades up. And fighting off a caffeine addiction... I have two cavities that need to be filled next week. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
never heard of notation. But i know about tabs like mxtabs.net but i'm just sick of not knowing how to read music and play it, or not knowing the chords, so far it's a hell of a lot harder then tabs. Point of this post= what is notation?
Notation is sheet music... its called notation as its basically a map of the notes. other name is transcript.

ZeroNightmare said:
I'm learning to breakdance.

*****es. lol.
you like treading on that thin line dont you....

Dan16, that chinese is really cool O_O and the art studio, sounds like a sweet deal... i currently have 5 guitar students, each paying £15 per hour :) (which is pretty cheap, going rate in Milton Keynes, is £20 for 45 mins.)

im also learning to model high poly, and texture.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm learning on how to work on fords......Never really worked on any american car, so it is pretty different for me, I usually work on b16's for honda's and motor swaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom