What are YOU doing for Halloween??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a waste of candy....lol also jesus christ I seen the thread of EXPERIENCES and jesus where the hell do you live??? don't tell me Houston,TX.....Also trowing candy at street bums might result on some bad consequences....

1)GETTING BEAT UP
2)THEY TELL YOUR PARENTS
3)THEY DO SOME HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU

Best answers
Im going to give out Avacado's instead of candy, and if they ask for candy im going to be like "Just a minute" and then close the door and leave. and if they ring the doorbell again im going to Soak them mofo's with my damn Lowe's home improvement Gardeb hose. That and try to spend about 2000 dollars.

Best answers
i have dracula and killer from scream movie costumes...
And i have a big kitchen knife...red paint...tomatoes and eggs....so i dont know what to do on holloween!

Best answers
hooo haw! yes! its time again!
/me opens special closet and pulls out wonder woman costume
>=) /me grabs garbage bag and goes toall the pawn shops and ask for candies(but they give pennies) and go to the coin star! HAR HAR!
ummm seriously ill probably watch preople outside from my window gettin mugged or having a shootout or sumthin like that
same as every year =)

Best answers
Humpie said:
hooo haw! yes! its time again!
/me opens special closet and pulls out wonder woman costume
>=) /me grabs garbage bag and goes toall the pawn shops and ask for candies(but they give pennies) and go to the coin star! HAR HAR!

LMAO @ teh Humpzor

I don't know what I'm gonna dress up as, but like hibiki I'll be partying, although I have to DD for my fraternity's party so...oh well at least I'll be able to remember the titties this year.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Geez Humpie, you are going to make everyone think Wonder Woman is a villain. :rolleyes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now raise your hand if you didn't see SM's comment coming a mile away ;P

With that said, on the night before, I'm going to attent my anime club's yearly halloween party (I'll post costume pics later). On friday, I'll prolly got to a midnight showing of the rocky horror picture show with a bunch of my friends. Then I'll do the time warp again.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Ill sit on my roof and throw things at kids that come to my house. Mum never let me go trick or treating and im a bit old now (15) and so i settle for the next best thing :D Halloween is sorta dieing here though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom