What are YOU doing for Halloween??

Best answers
Yo guys i was just wonderin what you guys are gonna be doing for Halloween. Imma go as Neo. ^^ its gonna b cool. Cuz i look JUST like Reeves. I have the glasses i just need his overcoat...thats not a problem :laff: Btw NO RELIGIOUS BRINGING IN THIS THREAD!!! ;( Mods plz watch this thread carefully. I know someone gonna go i dont believe in Halloween. I DONT CARE IF YOU DO OR DONT! I just wanna know what you are gonna do.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna get really really drunk, then I'm gonna go trick or treating cause it is obviously what all the cool 18 year olds at university do. Then I'm gonna attempt to eat all my candy in one night, then I'm probably gonna go throw up, then I'll most likely end up waking up my don then I'll get a strike and a warning about getting kicked out of residence.

Sounds like a halloween to me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing.. halloween sucks, cleaning up eggs off the car and getting 100s of ******s knocking the door and asking for cash

pfft..

Best answers
Stealing candy from small children then eating it all at my house with 4 of my friends.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to dress myself up to look like a fake zombie, and sit in a lawn chair holding a bowl of candy.
Whenever someone takes alot, I'm gonna grab their hand and scare teh hell outta 'em! :D!
My friend a couple neighborhoods down did a variant of that last year, and it was great. ^^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to sit at home like every other normal Australian

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna put on a black robe, burn a pentagram in my back yard and scarifice my neighbor to satan,

and give some kids some nuttzy candy

Best answers
I am going to carry on my normal routine, then go to sleep.

Best answers
Just like Deverz for me.Insead I'll write a note on the front door saying GONE OUT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!Well i do like the fake zombie idea that be so BLOODY funny!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PAARRTAAY!!

woo gotta love them partys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im gonna do this is hilarious im gonna dress like a GRIM REAPER ^_^ then im grabbing a basket of paper toilet and eggs also my little basket for candies then I shall grab my OLD MIGHTY ELEMENT SKATEBOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!! since my Flip broke :'( and then I shall trow eggs at houses put paper toilet around there doors knock on there doors run away!!!!!!!!!!!! then walk aside children and try grabbing there candie ^_^ works pretty good.

I shall do tricks too ^^ the Grim Reaper Skater Pwner

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
halloween.... the only time of year blackmail is legal..... my friend gave sum kids oxo cubes once, and then the next lot came and he told them he didnt believe in halloween and told the 5 year olds to **** off, then they cried.... oh well im gonna get drunk or sumthin if i get the money

Best answers
Hey, I was going as Neo too! I look like him also...so it's perfect. I found the Exact coat he wore in the second movie (the price was too much...but my g/f loves halloween so she said spend the money :/ ) so it's going to be great.

Best answers
In SA we don't have Halloween althow I am Christian. So I'm just gonna sit around at home doing nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom