What about Mr satan(hercule)

Best answers
1st I really think it would be kinda funny to have him as a character in the game i know they wouldnt put him in because of all the reasons stated by well almost everyone. He is a pretty funny character in Budokai, but oh well.

2nd Someone said this before but yeah Satan is a hero goku and vegeta BOTH say it, infact everyone says it. He even tried to fight buu to give goku extra time saved vegeta before goku thru the spirit bomb and got the people of earth to give the energy for the spirit bomb. If it wasnt for any of those 3 everyone would have lost so i think he is a hero. Guess that just me though.

Best answers
hey, a gun COULD KILL them...cept there fast enough to move outta the way. there not immortal you know..unlike us....THE IMMORTAL SAIYA-JINS!.....MUHAHAHAHHAHA!

Best answers
Actually... in DB, Bulma shot Goku in the head with a gun.. and all he did was grip it and go 'OUCH! That Hurt!' not to mention, there have been lots of times where people shot bullets at them, and they just caught them. Like Radditz, that silly farmer shot him with his shotgun, Radditz caught the bullet, and flicked it back at the farmer, killing him.

Best answers
What are u talking about theres no way a bullet would hurt them!
As atomsk said theyve had bullets and missiles shot at them but they dont even feel it.
Theyre not immortal just really strong

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
even hercule couldnt damage one of the fighters, they are all to strong to be hit by bullets, or tnt! and hercule cant fly!

if you ask me! dont put him in :\!

( but for a training bot!!! but HIM IN then!! :D )

Best answers
He can fly... with a little help from a jet Pack!..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, and then? he fly's to you ( whit jetpack ) and fire some missiles? bullets?.. that doesnt any harm to others!

only a hercule vs hercule is fair! but not against the z fighters! or any evil fighters!!

and only 1 melee, or beam would kill hercule instantly!

Best answers
He could hurt them with a little help from his friend Buu,
perhaps it should be a game like that?
Ur buu and ur really Like Really strong and fast and u have to protect hercule.
no but i like the idea for using hercule as a punching bag for the tournaments, it just seems...so...right

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, yeah ;) :D , i always wanted to kick/punch him cuz he always thinks he wins, and he wants all credits!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mr.satan:
first attack-running around in circles.
2nd attack-crying
3rd attack-pissing in pants.

this means bad idea

Best answers
Originally posted by Elmunday
Mr satan would be a great character he could have all these dodgy moves and throw grenades and i dont think he should be a serious character i think he should be put in just to remind people that although tien, krillin, yamcha and choutzu are weak they are still stronger than our poor friend mr satan but i am possitive that mr satan would be fun you could make it so he has no ki bar but he use weapons like bombs and that you could make him fly by giving him a jetpack(dbz ps2) but i think hercule shouldnt be able to fly and i guess you could have like a mr satan bag around his shoulders where he can pull his stuff out of.

ps i know this sounds stupid but Hercule is so funny and is a hero of the earth surely he should be included.
His grenades will only do 1 damage, if they do even that. I don't think we should add him, except for a "weak character tournament" or something.

Best answers
ok its clear it wont work and is a waste of time lets end this now
thank you for views

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
Im sorry but ur wrong, as a serious character this would destroy the suspension of belief about the superstrengh of these characters.
Tnt? These ppl blow up entire planets easily and could be Nuked without feeling a thing. On top of that Mr satan has no attacks apart from melle, wheras krillin does, also krillen is a z fighter and has transformations and the usual (teleport, flying) and also is about five hundred thousand times stronger than mr satan. u see to add him as a serious character would be stupid morrone,
So whos the real fool here?
Your missing the point -- ITS A GAME -- Not DBZ Itself. If it were
DBZ it'd take us 5 days to die lol and I doubt ppl will be playing
for five days. Like in the PS2 game, They did it for Fun. I wouldn't
like to see hercule in the game but That doesn't mean I hate him.
Hercule is a hero in a way your just too childish to realise nobody
cares. Without Hercule there would be no Videl = no Pan.

And even piccolo said it himself in the series when videl wanted
to know how did majin buu know her father. And he just told her
that hercule was nice to him and all that. Hercule is a peaceful guy
but you throw him around like ****. Hese just trying to do something
with his life he knows he possibly cant. And i'd consider him a
Z-Warrior if I had to. Behind his foolishness hese a nice guy. IF
he were mean why would he cry over a book (the book he read to buu and buu thought was funny cause ppl die in it). That shows he
has feelings and hese not an *******. I'd atleast like to see
him in this game as a by-stander in a map and repeatadly say funny
****. but not destroyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom