What about Mr satan(hercule)

Best answers
Mr satan would be a great character he could have all these dodgy moves and throw grenades and i dont think he should be a serious character i think he should be put in just to remind people that although tien, krillin, yamcha and choutzu are weak they are still stronger than our poor friend mr satan but i am possitive that mr satan would be fun you could make it so he has no ki bar but he use weapons like bombs and that you could make him fly by giving him a jetpack(dbz ps2) but i think hercule shouldnt be able to fly and i guess you could have like a mr satan bag around his shoulders where he can pull his stuff out of.

ps i know this sounds stupid but Hercule is so funny and is a hero of the earth surely he should be included.

Best answers
No he shouldnt its a stupid idea.
Hero of earth? Shut up.
...like a grenade could hurt vegeta or goku, or krillen for that matter.
Mr hercules *** and therd be no way u could balance it out so ppl would want to be him unless u made his attacks hurt, and that right there is going against the series in a BIG way.
I could just imagine it now a room full of vegeta's cells, gohans and gokus being owned by Mr satan.
Yeah and while where at it lets add mr roshi hes pretty funny and his turtle...
it would ruin the game for me, i hate mr satan(the character not the person in the forum)

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan

Yeah and while where at it lets add mr roshi hes pretty funny and his turtle...
HEY!!! I know your angry, but taht's NO REASON to take it out on the turtle. It had a pl of AT LEAST 50, and it even beat gohan in a game of rock-paper-sicssors. That could even be one of it's attacks!

Best answers
I Love the idea its funny but realalistic i love hercule he has got more guts than anyone and he is the strongest human besides Z fighters o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Krillen
I Love the idea its funny but realalistic i love hercule he has got more guts than anyone and he is the strongest human besides Z fighters o_o
Videl? Roshi? Ox king?
How is it realistic that a grenade will take out a supersaiyan?
How?
also sorry, the turtle is cool. Haha i remember how he fought those guys who were hitting on krillens girlfriend. and how he fell in love with her...haha what a turtle.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, bad idea,, but hey,, you can add hercule Bots to train on!! kick his ass :p

Best answers
That would be fun. I can imagine being vegeta and facing out against a bunch of hurcule bots (100) all exactly the same and typing stuff to them just for fun, "Ugh, Fools!!!" "You dare challenge me, the King of Saiyans? DIE!" And then beating the crap outta them.
And then his legions of fans can rush at me throwing their hats and yelling abuse and in return ill fire a final flash....hehehe
Id really enjoy that, they should do it.
Weak hercule bots with jetpacks to train on....
Cool! Good thinking Pwb

Best answers
hercule is the hero of the earth in dbz every single normal citizen thinks so on the whole dang planet i never said he was the actual hero of earth because goku is.

anyway i see most people do not agree although a pathetic bot would be fun thanks anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan is my favorite character (obviously) BUT I think it would be dumb to have him as a character in ESF. I haven't played DBZ Budoukai yet & when I do, I might change my mind after I've seen how he is in that game.

Best answers
absolutly NO hell no, ALL HE CAN DO IS RUN AROUND AND VERY WEAKLY MELEE PEOPLE, he has no ki attacks and he cant fly (unless he gets a jet pack like in the PS2 game) what will he have as a beam weapon a laser gun or something I just think it is a major waste of time and effort for the team

Best answers
ok then so you mean you are against the potential funny quotes of hercule ou are against his dod moves hercule isnt ment to kill hes ment to be a funny guy i can see how this guy would have no reason to be a bot but in a multiplayer game of friends they can joke around with him(i dont mean they would actually joke around with hercule cos that would be wierd) i agree it would be a waste of their time.

but i still think it would be funny lol

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
No he shouldnt its a stupid idea.
Hero of earth? Shut up.
I guess you fools never watched the Buu saga. If it wasn't for him the universe would have been ******. He got everyone to put their hands up for the spirit bomb. Just cuz he is originally weak doesn't mean he shouldnt be in the game. Krillin is weak as hell but hes in. So what if Mr. Satan is weaker. He could have tnt and crap.

I'm not syaing I'd care if he was in it or not but I'm just syaing your dumb for bahsing this guy for this perfectly sane idea.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its true that hercule saved earth couple of times!!

1. he trowed head of android so gohan could be angry to go to SSJ2

2. he maked friends whit Buu and Buu never would killa thing anymore!!

3. and buu helps people to in other series!

actually,, hercule is kinda a little hero!

Best answers
Yes, in our own little way were all heroes...
I did watch the buu saga actually, and telling ppl to raise there hands so someone else can defeat the enemy is not my idea of an incredibly heroic thing. Also they only listened to him cause he lied about cell.
Which is also not heroic, taking credit for annothers victory.
It would be fun to kill hercule, weak hercule bots used for training would be fun.
Also sorry about bashing you, i thought u were talking about as a serious character that would actually stand a chance, and not just for fun.
Just for funs fine, sounds good actually, but is it worth the esf teams time?

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Krillin is weak as hell but hes in. So what if Mr. Satan is weaker. He could have tnt and crap.
Im sorry but ur wrong, as a serious character this would destroy the suspension of belief about the superstrengh of these characters.
Tnt? These ppl blow up entire planets easily and could be Nuked without feeling a thing. On top of that Mr satan has no attacks apart from melle, wheras krillin does, also krillen is a z fighter and has transformations and the usual (teleport, flying) and also is about five hundred thousand times stronger than mr satan. u see to add him as a serious character would be stupid morrone,
So whos the real fool here?

Best answers
Obviously its not actually worth ESF time. If it was like a Ref Character, for Touriments, used for keeping score, for deciding fights and all, That would be cool. Hell, while reading this I burst out laughing many times because I could just imagine being Hercule and flying around with my Jetpack, running into Goku's and Vegeta's and everyone in general all over the screen, then being smacked down and exploding, hell, I think its funny as hell doing that ****, screwing around and all and then someone coming down out of nowhere and smashing you into the ground, Hell, I've been the smasher alot, But... Theres nothing wrong with screwing around and bringing humor to the game.

Anyone that says Krillian isn't strong in the game should look again, He is the Fastest Character in the game, everyone has like Max Speed of like 200, and his is like 260 or something, I forget what it is, but its quite abit above the second highest persons speed, He's a fun character to use, Hard, but fun, If you learn to use him, you can kill almost anyone.

Best answers
I agree nothing wrong with humor but i thought he meant it as a proper character.
Use the bot to decide the tournament modes? What you mean like, to qualify for the tournament u have to beat the hercule bot the most and faster then the other fighters trying to get into the tournament?
Or kill as many bots as u can in a timelimit?
ALso about krillen he wasnt talking about the game, he was saying krillen in the series is to weak to be in the game fighting against supersaiyan goku and vegeta.

Best answers
come on anyone who knows dbz knows that mr satan is no serious character i just think a little light hearted comedy would be pleasent granted everything a some time gets cheesy and the one liners become old but still even now beating up a bot and juggling him up in the air still makes me chuckle and im sorry if you thought a meant him to be a serious character but try to picture a mr satan running across ground lobbing bombs at people that do just about nothing they could be just like smoke grenades i really dont care but thanks for the views on this.

anyway i do see that moders would be wasting their time but if i knew how i would do it myself but i dont have the right programs or the know how ok so lets finish up with your overall oppion please ok i dont mind if you hate it ok i just want some last bit of feedback so my next thread can be something usefull to the esf team (unlikely but you neverknow)

thanks People

Best answers
Well all I kno this hurcule(I mean Mr.Satan D= ) can Dodge Buu's attacks =p

Best answers
Well, I wasn't thinking of using the Hercule bot in that sort of fashion as to get killed to qualify thing.. I was thinking more of a.... Well.. as a Ref. Say... He would tell when to begin the match.... Actually, Now that I think about it.. Someone mentioned Dueling... I think if someone made a Martial Arts Touriment Arena, and then had a game of it, And we could somehow set up a bot of Hercule, that will measure Damage and such.. And not to mention see if someone smashes into the ground, hits the ground, touches the ground and such, and is disqualified :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom