What about a single player game?

Best answers
I think u should add a single pler adventure to 1.3! I been waiting for a DBZ mod like that!:talk:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's to much work for a singal player so the team Sayid NO , we all will like a singal player but that's a lot of work maybe some addon's for esf 1.3 will have a singal player

and u suld read this http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835 this had been sugestet many time's and they will not be in o and I allmost forgot Wellcome to the forums :D

Best answers
kidingo said:
I think u should add a single pler adventure to 1.3! I been waiting for a DBZ mod like that!:talk:

There were alot of people who suggested this and the team always said no. Why? because will be too much work and ESF was made for Multiplayer not for single. I think the team RAD plugin will implement single player . But i think that addon is dead though.

Best answers
Well a single player mode wouldn't ruin the game...i think they should make something on sagas...cause a ALL CHAR story is to much work,vids,sounds,animations and alot of stuf....+ what's the point if you fight like that..? you still fight like in Normal ESF ...if it was ike in Budokai 3 i wouldve approuve 100%

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that TeamRaD might make single player, but I'm not sure, but I can't discuss that stuff here. ^^

It would be a nice idea, but I think ESF should stay multiplayer because it might be too hard for the average esf player to defeat Frieza or something, alot of people can hardly defeat bots as they are now.

Best answers
Isn't DBZ Hood (or what it is called) going to be a single player?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theoboy said:
Isn't DBZ Hood (or what it is called) going to be a single player?

I have no clue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I think they are, but you can also make your own single player in esf, lol, just choose your character and add the appropiate bots, then you follow the storyline in your OWN way ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Single player for esf wouldn't work. You can already play by yourself with bots, however a single player story mode I wouldn't see work in esf, just get some custom maps, models etc, make you a character and the bot whatever character you want if you feel like re-creating a battle from dbz.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overlord is right about that (and me not getting a pony :()
Here's a list if you really want it.

Frieza Saga

Goku+Gohan+Krillin vs Vegeta (Let him kill you once for the PL advatage)
Gohan+Krillin+Vegeta vs Frieza (S-Bot)
Piccolo+Gohan+Krillin+Vegeta vs Frieza (Next-One-Up-S-Bot)
Goku+Piccolo vs Frieza (Same as above)
SS Goku (Train before a bit) vs Frieza (Same as above)

Cell Saga

Piccolo vs Cell
Vegeta+Trunks* vs Cell (S-bot)
Goku* vs Cell (S-Bot)
Gohan* vs Cell (S-Bot)

Buu Saga
Goku* vs Vegeta*
Vegeta* vs Buu
Goku* vs Buu
Gohan vs Buu
Goku*+Vegeta* vs Buu (S-bot)

* Get to trans PL first

That's if you want to be good. Swap the sides if evil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Single player = too much work = much longer for 1.3 to come out = raged fans = bad for us.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom