WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER WWE RAW WAS!!! (Spoilers)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy **** did things ever take a kick off at tonight's RAW. First and for most Hayman is far from gone rumours have it he is bringing back ECW. THE LAST PART WITH ALL THE RAW VS SMACKDOWN SUPERSTARS HOLY TOLETO!!! Got to love Stone Cold for bringing reinforcements and what about the return of EDGE one of my favourite all time superstars :D

I can't wait to see who is going to be the new GM over at Smackdown I have a feeling its going to be the draft pick theodore long from the RAW brand but we will see this thursday on Smackdown!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I just finished watching that. The huge brawl at the end was so outta hand, it was awesome. I'm also wondering who the new GM will be. I wouldn't be surprised if your Theodore Long theory is true to, I was thinking the same thing.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That's not the point, that has nothing to do with the topic, so butt out and spam somewhere else before I grill a warning into your friggin forehead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, wrestling is so fake.
I agree with you. I think it's the most pointless sport on this planet. Pfft.. it's not even worth watching.

(Waiting to receive warning. :D)

EDIT: I submitted my post at the same time you did, Magus. =/ Sorry. You're right, it's totally irrelevant to what the topic is about.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, then here it is, keep this thread on topic from here on or some skulls will be cracked. :\

Way to be cool Rev Prince, keep it up and see what happens. :D

Rev Prince said:
I agree with you. I think it's the most pointless sport on this planet. Pfft.. it's not even worth watching.

(Waiting to receive warning. )

EDIT: I submitted my post at the same time you did, Magus. =/ Sorry. You're right, it's totally irrelevant to what the topic is about.
Still, you edited your post disregarding what I said and basically asked for a warning..

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I swear every topic I start gets a bunch of spammer losers in them. Please keep this thread on topic or when Cuc comes and checks this tomorrow he will release his wrath on ya trust me its not something you want haha.

Anyways if you don't like wrestling why do you even bother posting? Got nothing better to do then to ruin threads and get warnings and hopefully get banned :)

If you don't like wrestling STAY AWAY!!! from the WRESTLING THREADS it saves us all a headache and from my posts getting closed/locked thanks.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You look for wrestling to be some kind of blood sport, it's skilled acrobatic manuevers and hilarious acting. IT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

back on topic:

Raw Vs Smackdown is not a new thing, but you can't hate on a mock royal rumble. It was a crazy night, as lots of things went off the deep end. Eddie Guerrero doesn't have to worry about Triple H stealing his belt though. XD

LATIN HEAT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Girls soap operas are fake, the movies you pay 7.50 for are fake. The t.v. shows you see on are fake. The only thing that comes on that is real is actual sports, and news. so why call wrestling fake? i dont call it fake, i just call it a male soap opera =D

On to the topic, yesterday was awesome. John Cena came out and drafted Triple H. Chris Benoit beat Rhyno. The big brawl at the end was awesome! Smackdown was pwning Raw untill stone cold came out. I wish the undertaker wouldve came out and pwned every raw wrestler lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I was so glad to see Triple H leave Raw. He's just not a very good person to have on the show. Besides--Evolution is better off without him. Edge, of course, is a great addition and I was DEFINITELY happy to see that.

I'm kind of upset because I think Undertaker's not going to be as active now.

Otherwise, the draft was a total screwjob for Raw. Did Kane or Undertaker get drafted? Did Raw get ANYONE GOOD besides Edge? I was helping a friend with comp problems so I couldn't see it all.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, Raw was hosed. If the rumors of Goldberg leaving are true (he wasn't there that I saw), then Raw has just become a pile of Dung.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, brock also left, so that kinda evens em out, i mean their wrestlemania match sucked anyway.

Best answers
what do you mean when you say they left from as in they quit wwe ?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rumours had it that Brock lesnar went to some NFL football camp to join an NFL team. I'm sure this rumour is true and I will check my source website for information on this and post back when I find out for sure.

*UPDATE*
More On Brock Lesnar Decision To Leave WWE Including Nine Reasons Why
Filed under: News- Larry Jackson @ 3/22/2004
The following report comes from the PWTorch.com Newsletter:

Brock Lesnar still has another five years left on his WWE contract which has put WWE in the power position in terms of negotiating his release. Brock parted ways with super agent Barry Bloom after Bloom got him his original WWE contract. It seems likely right now that WWE will not allow him to work for any other pro-wrestling or shoot fight company for the next five years. WWE is expecting Brock to return if he is unable to land a job in the NFL. Despite what some think, Lesnar is not financially set for life. He is very young and spent money freely during the last year or so on expensive cars and other “toys.”

At this point, these appear to be the nine reasons why Brock Lesnar left WWE:

1. His travel schedule. Brock has always been a farm boy and he could not handle the hectic schedule, waking up in hotel rooms everyday, etc.

2. He didn’t love pro-wrestling. Brock got into wrestling for the money. He actually hated pro-wrestling when he was a standout amateur wrestler.

3. Right or wrong, he really feels he can make it to the NFL. Brock misses being involved in a “real sport.”

4. He thought WWE did not appreciate him enough. Brock was not happy with how he was being booked and that he had to drop the WWE Title to a “little guy” like Eddie Guerrero. He wanted a long title reign. Having to work matches against Bob Holly in South Africa made him feel even more demoted.

5. His personal life. Brock is currently living with his young child and the child’s mother, while dating Sable. His personal life has added a lot of stress and anxiety.

6. He was embarrassed that walk up ticket sales to WWE house shows went up after he dropped the WWE Title to Eddie Guerrero.

7. He did not want to feud with the Undertaker. ‘Taker had been telling people that he would “set Brock straight” and humble him if he didn’t show veterans respect.

8. He did not want to end up with serious injuries or be a cripple. He did not like that wrestling had no off season where he could rest his body.

9. He had nothing left to prove. He had already reached the top of the wrestling industry and thought the only place he would go now is down, then back up to where he had already been. He wanted a new challenge.
Now that Brock Lesnar has left the WWE, all isn’t said and done. He still must work out the logistics of his contract which will necessitate an official release from the company and his current obligation which has 5 years remaining on it. It is very likely that the terms of his release will include a “no compete” clause that would restrict him from working for any other wrestling or shoot fighting organization for the next 5 years.

Many in the WWE feel that he will look to return to the company if his NFL career doesn’t work out. Those close to Lesnar state that he isn’t “set for life” as he has bought lots of expensive cars, snowmobiles, real estate, a plane, etc.
Mike Morris had an update on Brock Lesnar on this morning’s show. He mentioned that Lesnar weighed in at 283 pounds, ran a 40-yeard dash in 4.65 seconds, had a vertical leap of 35 inches, a standing long jump of 10 feet, and benched 225 pounds at 30 reps. At his class and after not working out for a while that is said to be extremely well.

WHAT HAPPEND AFTER THE SHOW WENT OFF AIR!!!

Some of us didn’t to see this, but during the Triple H verses Eddie Guerrero match, as they broke away for commercial, a fan jumped the barricade, got into the middle of the ring and began dancing. Triple H and Guerrero noticed him and went right after him but he ran right out of the ring where security nabbed him and took him away. All the while, fans in attendance chanted “a**whole”.

As the RAW and SmackDown rosters brawled in and out side the ring, the show went of the air. After the cameras stopped rolling everyone began to battle slowly up the ramp and into the backstage area. The last two men remaining were The Big Show and Kane. After the two cleared the ring they both backed up into each other and turned around for a stare down. They both simultaneously go for each other’s throat attempting a choke slam, but neither one goes for it. Suddenly Stone Cold Steve Austin hits the ring and stuns both Big Show and Kane. Austin begins his own beer bash but Triple H and Chris Benoit fight their way back out and into the ring. Benoit snaps Triple H into the crossface and Austin pours beer on Triple H as he taps out.

After that, Austin helps Triple H up and stuns him. Benoit and Austin proceed for their own beer bash, but Benoit drops some of the beers Austin hands him, much to the amusement of the crowd and Stone Cold. After a few minutes of that Austin hops on his four wheeler and drives up the ramp, but the crowed convinces him to come back, so he does and drinks some more with Benoit who continues to drop his beer. After Benoit leaves Austin goes up to Lilian Garcia and began drinking with her. Lilan tried hard not to spill the beer all over the place but she began to drink and beer began to pour down her shirt, which the crowed enjoyed as well. Austin then hops back on the four wheeler and heads up the ramp into the back. Lilian thanks everyone for coming out and that’s the end of the event

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got news of who is going to be the NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF SMACKDOWN!!!

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW!!!

CLICK HERE

Best answers
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THATS SO FUNNY!!!!!!

anyway, I didn't get to see all of raw, so what happend at the end?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
I just got news of who is going to be the NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF SMACKDOWN!!!

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW!!!

CLICK HERE
:shocked:

WOAH! Now that is one hell of a shock. I didn't see that one coming at all.

Best answers
yea RAW was sweet wonder who is the new general manager of smackdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom