What a great mod!

Best answers
DAM!! Sif ppl know how to talk spanish :( !!!!

Anyways, Alkon...i'll be pretty much on ESF till 5pm, cause then I got soccer training. So just come into the server as Alkon, and I should be there >_>, iight!!! ooo and PTGN, cant come into CX

-GuZzie

Best answers
I can't seem to download 1.2.3 from hl2 files and i got want to go to fileplanet cause i don't want to make an account. Id really like to play it cause in 1.3 im down right sick of getting pwned so maybe if you guys could give me an alternate download link i could join you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you dont want to be owned, i cant say you`ll have much fun playing 1.2.. people are insanely good at 1.2, more so then 1.3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to download 1.2.3 from hl2 files and i got want to go to fileplanet cause i don't want to make an account. Id really like to play it cause in 1.3 im down right sick of getting pwned so maybe if you guys could give me an alternate download link i could join you
i believe i remember you, i think i was the one pwning the **** out of you. youll get your ass handed to you in 1.2 also, it really doesnt matter.

Best answers
Ffs can people ever be nice and give us newbies a chance?

Best answers
Darkowns said:
i believe i remember you, i think i was the one pwning the **** out of you. youll get your ass handed to you in 1.2 also, it really doesnt matter.
Be a little more polite next time you post, thanks. Respect other people, no matter how much you 'pwn' them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ffs can people ever be nice and give us newbies a chance?
He's used to "newbies" *****ing and moaning all the time, so forgive him for being a little...mean?

If you're looking for an easier time, 1.2.3 just isn't the way to go. For some reason, a lot of good players don't want anything to do with 1.3 and prefer to stick to 1.2, so you'll end up meeting them. If anything, you'll probably have a worse time in 1.2 than you did in 1.3.

My advice is to keep playing 1.3 and try to get good at it since 1.2 is going to be replaced.

Best answers
Alrightie i'l give it a try thanks for support. But yes it is rather annoying getting pwned by someone then haven them laugh at you in the forums.

Discord Member
Best answers
To be honest, just try to find people in game that will help. When I started ESF, most of the community was willing to help out. Now most of the people quit, but there are still players willing to help. If you need any help, I can try to teach you the basics, but anything more advanced, you will need to ask a more experienced player.

Best answers
I can't seem to download 1.2.3 from hl2 files and i got want to go to fileplanet cause i don't want to make an account. Id really like to play it cause in 1.3 im down right sick of getting pwned so maybe if you guys could give me an alternate download link i could join you.
http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/18760

Naw Naw naw naw naw Mountain!!! ^_^ I really do think so.!!!

I dunno who can beat me besides Falco!! Please do name the ppl who can beat me, I'd love a challenge, and we still have to finish our little match Dewy :)
This isn't the place, but I think it will suffice to say that you're not second - not by a long shot. And enough of this "CX back-stabbed me" nonsense; you know very well why you were banned - because of your puerile behaviour.

Best answers
Well thank you seraph whats your in game name? I unfourntnetly have not found players willing to train me so to speak. So what exactly did guzzie do it sames quite bad???

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He uses exploits, abuses people with his admin powers, and talks a lot of **** while being unable to back it up.

Probably the worst things you can do in ESF, other than being good.

Seraphs ingame name is Seraph.

Discord Member
Best answers
Well thank you seraph whats your in game name? I unfourntnetly have not found players willing to train me so to speak. So what exactly did guzzie do it sames quite bad???
My in-game name is -]Z|R[- Seraph. I usually play on American servers, but you can always contact me on AIM (check my profile for the s/n) and I will try to find time to help you out.

Best answers
Ok Ok i may stear clear of guzzie. Well seraph i don't really go slow on american servers my broadband got updated to adsl2 just recently much faster. I might give you a shout sometime.

Discord Member
Best answers
You may want to check your ping in the euro servers, because thats like in the middle for us.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
thats like, wrong?

the middle would be the pacific ocean

Discord Member
Best answers
Why is it then that I get a lower ping on euro servers rather than aussie servers?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
what do I know? I just said europe is not in the middle of australia/the states :p

pwns to be in europe XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We probably don't have lines going directly from America to Australia. If anything, it probably goes from Australia to Europe to America.

I like having oceans on both sides of me o_O. Makes it hard to invade. Perfect for Nixium Prime.

Best answers
Hardest ping i had was 458 that was hard to play couldn't even teleport but on americans usally from 150 - 250 so it shouldn't be a problem and i don't really get lag complaints so its all good. ADSL2 broadband is quite fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom