Well, todays the day for SOS...

Best answers
I feel that way too, but these guys are going nuts like its a huge thing.
Its a beta release, with four characters. It wont be *that* entertaining, although it does have some kickass features. Its not going to keep you as occupied as you think it will. More than 10 minutes sure, but not for very long. Its just a 'fling' :p

Best answers
Fort, A little tip. Dont post things like that.

maybe, but still im gonna love it for them 10 mins

^was not needed to be posted. In a thread best thing to do is post about the subject. Hibiki does have a point. this is getting out of hand. So if you want to post about the game that is fine. But not how long you going to play it.

G
i was purely following on from whatthe post above me siad. but anyay, is any1 here to talk bout SOS or just to moan about how pointless this thread is? o_O

Best answers
I'm here moreso to moan. But I cant wait for the bustable maps, and I hope there in the beta!

I also like the idea of the RPG mode, although its not a full story mode (prolly next version(s)), it still has alot of potential :)

Best answers
I see this getting closed soon, either way SoS is gonna own.

G
SoulStriker said:
I'm here moreso to moan. But I cant wait for the bustable maps, and I hope there in the beta!

I also like the idea of the RPG mode, although its not a full story mode (prolly next version(s)), it still has alot of potential :)
b what ive heard, the RPG mode is nothing like story mode.apparently: story mode is single player, probbably follows the DBZ storyline, by completeing storyline you can unlock secerete charicters.. like vegetto

Tox

Best answers
I'm not really at all bothered that theres only 4 usable characters thus far.
I mean when i play ESF, i only really play as either goku, vegeta, trunks, and buu, so the number of usuable characters doesn't bother me.

And it has been in development for over a year so it's not going to be a rushed crappy beta. I reckon this'll be a game to look out for :)

G
i agree :D well said tox, by the way did u know they've had the same POTW for 2 years? LOL . hehe, cant wait to turn the cell arena in2 a mosaic :D

heres a cool pic of trunks with aura u might not have seen :D

Best answers
The gfx look real good. Cant wait for this to come out. Hopefully it wont get pushed back.

Tox

Best answers
Yeah the level design on the South city map looks fantastic.

i think that, and the snow level will be the ones i play the most (the snow level looks real almost if you squint a tiny bit :D)

EDIT: See what i mean? looks real nearly :)

Another edit (sorry):

i love the look of the new planet vegeta for that broly movie feel :D

Best answers
Where you getting these screen shots from? I only see a few ingame ones. :S

Best answers
Yes I know about that but Im talking about the other ones where trunks is flying arround and crap. I checked the maps section and the Trunks part, but it doesnt show any of the SS's that have been posted above.
Edit:Think its gonna lag? :eek:

Tox

Best answers
Oh right, try the journals section.
i think that's where mattsi is getting them all from :D

Tox

Best answers
Link don't work, i think they pwned it with teh deleet button :)

G
NOOOO!!!! *dives in way of deletion stamp* ow.. anyway, yeah, SOS is gonna pawn! :D cant w8, but u ouldnt beleive how many of theese they delete on the SOS forums XD

*edit* holy crap, look at this! a top veiw of that snow map..

see them little dots? they're trees!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ive been reading that apparently they have the ability to make "infinite maps", in other words, as big as they like!
anyway, on with the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom