Well I just got suprised the hell out of yesterday..

Best answers
So get this Ive been having this cough bothering me for a week. And had a really high fever. I took medicine over the week and I wasn't getting any better. Yesterday I went to the Doctor cause I needed to get better, I can't miss anymore college classes. They take the x-ray of my chest while I am there cause I complain about wheezing. Then the doctor said I might need to goto the ec (emergency center) cause He thought it was an anuerism or a really bad case of phenomena (excuse spelling errors) I get there they put me in all these catscan's mri's ultrasounds. So apparantly I have a (mass in my chest) They took a sample of it today, and that hurt like hell! They had to shove a needle in my lung. Now they are going to tell me later if it is the cancerous kind or not, which it probably is. And I am starting to cough up blood! Oh and if you wonder who I am, I am Sparky, Anima, Esfn00blicious, thats probably nobody to you new guys ;) but just ask the old guys they know who I am! :p Well... wish me luck. Cause it isn't going well so far >.<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anima, for old time's sake:

Lmao @ you.

Hopefully whatever the hell it is isn't life-threatening. If worst comes to worst, pray to The Nix and hope I come to heal you during the night.

Love,

Zeo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good luck, hope it isn't anything too horrible, i've been experienced w/ many people who did have cancer and it really sucks to have it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well **** o_O

Coughing up blood?

Good luck.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, Chakra. He's our brave little Imperial Legionnaire of The Nix, he is.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's ****ed up man. Good luck to you, I hope it's not cancerous / anything life threatening.

=/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I'm new so I don't know you but good luck I hope it's nothing too serious.

Refuah Shlema man (that means get better in hebrew).

Annie

A
Ouch >< Good luck!

...and never forget, you have the heart of a champion.

Best answers
Thanks guys ^_^ I felt better when I wasn't in the hospital, they've made me sicker!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they probably forgott cleaning up something there. happens alot of times when they're going inside of the buddy (sucks -_-).

you got to go to them as fast as possible, or call them why its like that, if they got no exuse for it then get fast to the hospital and tell them about it.
if you keep on this can get seriuos.

good luck

Best answers
Oh well, if its a lung cancer, im going to wish you very much luck. One of my relatives died in that, theyre very hard cancers to treat.
But i hope for god's sake that its nothing that serious...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lung cancer can metastasize (spread) to other parts of your body, which can then complicate things further. you're pretty young i believe, so i wouldnt think it would have gotten that far in staging, well sayin that it is cancerous. might just be something benign

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta hand it to you you for taking this so well. I'd probably be in a constant state of pant-*****ing. Best of luck

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can have an anurism in your lungs? o_o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can have an anurism in your lungs? o_o
I'm pretty sure it's a brain only type of thing, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's just using the wrong terminology.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Curious to know why your lungs are effected this early. Maybe I'm speaking too soon; how old are you? Are you a smoker? Genetics; relative whose lungs are/were also affected?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, sucks. I hope everything comes out alright for you. Also in the future, under no condition should you smoke, even if your doctor says it's completely safe to do so. If there's a cancer, then take care of yourself. If it isn't, do the same. Get some rest, fresh air, eat a balanced diet, and keep yourself healthy. Cancer is one of those things you do not wish to have. I'm not, of course, talking from experience. xD

Nice to see you're staying as positive as possible. I just hope the tests are not.

Best answers
Well all they told me was its a mass pushing on the lung and heart. They poked me with a rod and took several samples. They looking for where it came from right now. Its on a primary vessel leading to my heart and on the outside of my lung. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom