Welcome Me My Friends

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greetings and salutations, Master Gogeta.

Welcome to the ESF forums. I hope you enjoy yourself, and make sure to search around before posting something, and make sure to read the forum rules and policies.

Glad to have you here.

ItsJstBnnd
Banned
Best answers
Just To Let U Know Evil_Trunks I Have Been Here Before And I Know Alot Of People Here Might Already Know Me. Thanx:]

Best answers
Originally posted by MaStEr GoGeTa
Just To Let U Know Evil_Trunks I Have Been Here Before And I Know Alot Of People Here Might Already Know Me. Thanx:]
haha u remind me of ItSjUsTsKiLLz with your *all beginning letters of the words in capital* style.

hi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back. What was your old name here?

ItsJstBnnd
Banned
Best answers
Heh Thanx All And I Have No More Beef With Hibiki And Master-Dorn.I am ItsJstSklz Master-Dorn:] Thanx For Ur Welcoming.

Best answers
Heh Thanx All And I Have No More Beef With Hibiki And Master-Dorn.I am ItsJstSklz Master-Dorn:] Thanx For Ur Welcoming.
werent you banned?... WHAT WITH ALL THESE STUPID BAN EVADERS?!?!? ;(

ItsJstBnnd
Banned
Best answers
Well Ya Know U Guyz Can't Ban Me But I Can Come Back All Tha Time And It Won't End Just Lettin Ya'll Know And Go Ahead Ban Me If Ya Want I'll Come Back.Oh Yeah And Suicidal Thanx.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they can ban u with no trouble, if u just come back all the time u must be a total sad retard;/

Best answers
haha!!! i knew it!!! there can only be one stupid eerrr abnormal person in the whole universe with that capital speaking - or typing.

does he get banned again??? i wanna know how he can evade that... by buying a new computer ???

Lid

L
Well Ya Know U Guyz Can't Ban Me But I Can Come Back All Tha Time And It Won't End Just Lettin Ya'll Know And Go Ahead Ban Me If Ya Want I'll Come Back.Oh Yeah And Suicidal Thanx.:]
I think someone just signed his death certificate. Tepus, sonic! i got popcorn lets watch the fireworks!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I dont like associate with someone who shouldnt be here. So until a mod says that you can stay im not makin the sig.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MaStEr GoGeTa welcome to the forums and the Earth Special Forces Community. If you want to chat real time we suggest getting on mIRC and you will be able to talk to the developers and other fans of ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom