Weird thing O.o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check this, kinda weird o_O:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Best answers
Yeah, its interesting. I've seen it before a couple times, but its still interesting.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I saw it once before too. It still amazes me though.

Best answers
Sicron said:
check this, kinda weird o_O:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.
But of course you cant do that if your just learning to read..you have to know what the word is to know how to say it. Say if you got a 4-6 year old kid and he cant read that good, he sure wouldnt be able to read that.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this was around ages ago wasn't it?

Best answers
All it really is is our ability to identify the word by context and by letters. Same way we can unscramble a word puzzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom