Weird Case

Retired
Best answers
ok, well I just had a friend over at my house. and he was like 'Chris (which is my realname 'Christian'), we need to talk'

and I was like 'about what'.

then he told me he had kissed my ex-girlfriend and that the 'relationship' might go further than just a one-night kiss etc,

I didn't know how to react, I was a bit disappointed and I thought it wasn't a cool thing to do. but I did say I didn't matter to me.

anyone of you guys had the same 'problem' like this before? that a friend of yours is dating your ex?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She's your ex, he's your friend - you should want them both to be happy. I don't see why it should become a 'problem' as stated above.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. your ex-girlfriend has needs too. You can't expect her to live in the past.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well Judge, she was single she's free territory.

He's not doing anything wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, but as you probably know, I like a girl called Marion, ive liked her for 6 years now, my cousin knows this, and the ****head went and asked me how id feel if he tried to go with her. Naturally, being me, *im actually quite timid irl) i said go for it, knowing he didnt stand a chance, but it kinda hurt me that he would even think about asking me that question

Retired
Best answers
ofcourse he's not doing anything wrong, but love is not a rational thing. i'm not mad at her nor him. but there is a small feeling inside me that is like '****'..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it'll suck especially if you still do have feelings for her, but think of it this way. I can assume from the fact that you're a good guy that your friend is also a good guy so you'll know she'd be with somebody good and not Random ******* Man.

Retired
Best answers
your not going out with her so it's not like you can do much.

if she was hot and i was ur firend i would hit that **** up in a second. Bare Back It if Need Be

Retired
Best answers
Deman said:
I know it'll suck especially if you still do have feelings for her, but think of it this way. I can assume from the fact that you're a good guy that your friend is also a good guy so you'll know she'd be with somebody good and not Random ******* Man.

well I did say 'It's better she's with you, than some guy I don't know'

this was my first real (and only, since i'm not really into 'commiting') girlfriend you know ;), it always has this 'special' place.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let her go, its the best, shes your ex, so she can live on, like you, just find someone else.

Bolteh2

B
backstab the dude, he did the same thing to you !!!

have sex with his mom or something..

nono.. its your ex-gf.. shes free, get over it.. of they fell in love, then that means its ment to be

Retired
Best answers
i would nail his mom if she was a MILF. and be like "thats right i smoked your moms axe wound"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
nope, but as you probably know, I like a girl called Marion, ive liked her for 6 years now, my cousin knows this, and the ****head went and asked me how id feel if he tried to go with her. Naturally, being me, *im actually quite timid irl) i said go for it, knowing he didnt stand a chance, but it kinda hurt me that he would even think about asking me that question
6 years man. Maybe this is a hint for YOU to take some initiative, huh? You can't just like... "reserve" a girl for 6 years or something, from your friends, who might like her too (they're guys too!) You should be thankful he asked you about it instead of having him run up to you after-the-fact and telling you that he gnabbed her snatchpack. That'd feel even worse, wouldn't it?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best freind slipped into my old underwear right after she and I broke up. They were worried that I'd be upset, so they didn't tell me for six months. She lasted alot longer with him than me, and I had no problems with it.

She was old news.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Cuc, but that's ****ed up when they keep it a secret. Plus we're older, no? In our age group that type of **** happens. It's natural evolutionary reaction to have aggressive aggravation over someone new taking over your ex, but don't worry, usually it passes unless the situation is ****ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom