Weeds

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone been watching this show? A friend lent me the first season DVD and I'm hooked. I've got a question for some of you who may be living in upper class neighbourhoods. Are the problems that happen in the show really starting to happen up there?

G
Weeds is damn awesome, I'm not up to date with the latest season but I love the first two. Don't know if it's true of America though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was true where I grew up, save for the racial diversity. And rich people :p

I was surprised at first. All of my stoner friends kept recommending I watch it and I finally gave in. I was expecting something that glorifies the lifestyle when it shows the negatives it has on your life.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've watched all 4 seasons. It's a good comic serie. As for the problems I dont have a clue but what kind of problems are you refering to? I mean, the woman has so many different problems in her life.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I caught one episode few days ago. Seems controversial, like that show, Nip/Tuck. And from what I've seen it's pretty interesting.

Best answers
ppl gro buds in large scale opperations all the time, untill season 2, its pretty realistic. lets just say ive seen a few large scale ops and almost **** myself in awe.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was enjoying the show alot up until the 2nd or 3rd season finale that ended in the mexican standoff. I stopped watching after that and when it came back on i ignored it until it got too far into the season for me to bother catching up. It's a good show thou and i will undoubtedly get back into it near exam time.

Best answers
Anything that has to do with weed... I need :yes:

But yea... can we get a couple screen shots of this so called, "Weed?"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just use google's image search for Weeds. All the pictures on the first page are from the show.

Don't watch it expecting to watch a bunch of people get lit up. It's about a widow in a rich white neighbourhood to takes up selling weed to get by after the death of her husband. It's actually a pretty ****ed up show and shows you not only the negatives of dealing, but the negatives of smoking up all the time. It's realistic to some degree, though this poor woman keeps getting screwed over. It's portrayal of a stoned person is pretty accurate though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom