website ideas

Best answers
ok guys i need help with putting stuff on my website i am at a dead end with it if any of you have ANY idea wat so eva that would be gd
thx for time

Best answers
Firstly you need a layout mate. Something which is attractive to viewers and makes the site fun/easy to navigate. Your site will look nicer in a more professional font, Verdana size 8 for example (if you use dreamweaver then size 1 or -1). On your pics page you should thumbnail and link them so that viewers with slower internet connections don't have an arduous wait while the page loads. It's very cluttered and will agrovate many people. Lastly, provide credits to original authors for the use of their images/content. Really important.

Best answers
sorry its gonna be html i would like design ideas the content would be for clan (cs)/ game updates/chat/ that sort of thing

Bolteh2

B
try adding a nice layout and solid code.. some structure wouldnt hurt to

afetr that -> content

Best answers
at the mo i am useing frontpage 2000 any one got anything a bit more advance

Bolteh2

B
yes

windows notepad = pro

but if ur a noob, and want this "what you see is what you get" system, then try to get macromedia dreamweaver.... frontpage is a program for losers that isnt able of doing anything good

Best answers
notepad just a lil to far lol. also how would i go on makeing a forum similer to this one?? thx again

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh, well I'd search for some free boards, such as invision boards, or buy a VB baord (this board)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom