web slinger

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What do u all think about the amazing spider man(the game)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I haven't played it yet, however I just saw it in Gamestop used, I had a small laugh.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Which one ^^

There are a bunch of games titled that ^^

Jokes aside. The movie is barely in debut, and they already have a game o_O

Talk about milking the cow.

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
It takes place after the movie Grega.

I have it, and not being a HUGE fan of Spidey, I can say that I enjoy it for what it is. Spider-man, swinging around (a graphically nice to look at) Manhatten. The fighting took a book from the Arkham Batman games (a big plus) and it has a nice balance of stealth style gameplay and all around Spidey brawler. I haven't played a Spider-man game since Spider-man 3 was released, so I can't say if it's as good/bad as those that came before it, but I can say it is MUCH better then Spider-man 3 was. The web slinging controls are fluid, but if you're one of those people that are going to cry "WHAT IS HE ATTACHING THE WEB TOOOOOOOO!??!?!?!" and are going to allow something that small to suck you out of the fun that can be had in the game, maybe skip it. Don't go in expecting a mind blowing story, it's lack luster, but the fun is had in the combat/side missions anyway.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Nope, they said 'Web slinger". Which, while that is what Spider-man does, is not close to 'Spider-man Thread'.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
^^^

also not sure about the game, but movie was p cray cray
Movie-licensed video-games have a tendency of being pure utter &*@^. As for the movie, I would not give an opinion about it, because apparently people have very mixed feelings about it, that tend to clash and cause fusterclucks.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I heard the movie and game don't really have an association

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
In my book spider-man 2 is the best game of all of them...

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, as far as movie to video games, spider-man 2 was probably the apex. Spider-man itself has a huge potential in video gaming, simply because his powers are fairly easy to emulate without creating game breaking mechanics. Yes, I'm talking to you Superman 64.

And also, wtf does "p cray cray" mean!? Good, bad, frequently urinated on by craw-fish? Like, what the hell man.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
From what I heard the movie and game don't really have an association
Which is exactly what I said in my post :p The game takes place after the events of the movie, so they were free to do what they wanted.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
For me, the best Spiderman game is still Web of Shadows. I don't think this one can top it.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Web of Shadows. Well the only thing that eally bothers me is WHY THE **** DID THEY CHANGE THE mechanics???? This is just beyond me, i'v played all they spidey games from ps1 to ps3. All off them had the same butten layout and combos etc... so why i gods name would you change something that has been established and worked for years??? There isn't even a double jump WTF??? still god game tho

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Wait a sec, Web of Shadows did have a double jump feature...
The game was and still is a blast. I love how you can just transform at will <3.

PS: I forgot to mention another great Spiderman game which doesn't get enough credit. Ultimate Spiderman! <3

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Right, after playing The Amazing Spiderman I can safely say this game is incredibly awesome! I believe the game engine and gameplay was somewhat borrowed from the newest Batman series and its an absolute blast to play. Looks good, the scale of the buildings, levels, people feels right, the camera is very dynamic ,and a bit too close for my liking but I digress, animations are spot on and I could keep on going. Point is, graphics are good, gameplay is good, so game on :D

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Web of Shadows was amazing, the combat system in it was brilliant, it wasn't buggy and transforming at will was pretty sick too. Though why the hell did they take out Free Roam?

Which is what I kind of appreciate in the new Amazing Spider-Man game, The kind of superhero that Spider-Man is, (web slinging transportation) it would be quite dumb for anyone to say "Hey let's just take out Free-Roam." BUT They brought it back in the new game (I haven't played the new game btw)

Spider-Man 2 was probably the best Spider-Man game out of all of them, it was spectacular. Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty cool aswell.

But one thing that can probably compare to Spider-Man 2 is the Spider-Man game for PS1/PC/64
That game was legendary.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Without spoiling anything please, does The Amazing Spider-Man the game spoil the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom