Weapon of choice

Best answers
ide prefere any tank or jet over a gundam....just shoot the gundams camera or sensers and boom shes blind and defenceless and i prefere a A-10 Thunderbolt 2 over a Harrier Jet :p

Best answers
Asian and European people are always well-known for their skills and knowledge in designing weapons.
And like in WW2, there were always weapons designed to take care of a specific job.

Knights were basicly the living tanks on the battlefield, while Samurai's are tanks with speed and firepower.
Most of the essay is reasonable, but still, if you think about.
A heavy knight vs a disciplined, highly trained, weakness exploiting etc Samurai.
It'll be a matter of time that the Knight will kiss the floor's dust.
Just think about it, the Knight attacks with his sword, the Samurai will easily block or counter it with his fast blade.
At the other hand, a knight is very deadly while he is mounted on a horse. But again, this can be countered.

There is only one logical weakness of both Knights.
And that's the GUN.

Ninja's vs Guns = Effective.
Guns vs Knights = Effective
:laff:

Ak-47 are great at medium and short range fighting. While a m16 can suit all needs of a soldier.
And Dakilla, they'll kill you with a sword if they are close enough to you.

No phool runs afta a guy with a gun ya know, people with swords just outsmarts and kills you before yo can blink orh turn around.

Best answers
5.56 sux ass. M16 fufills all soldier's needs when your shooting varmit, but people? NT, I'll take the M14.

Best answers
Yes

I dislike the AK-47 for many little reasons that its loud and... wood...

... M16A2/M16A1 is much better.

Best answers
So what?
Ak-47 still rocks, even though the Russians copied it from the Germans and modified it.

Ak-47 is the symbol of Freedom and Courage.
If I joined the army and the army asks me to pick a weapon, I would pick the Ak-47, even though I love the m16.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Lone Wolf
Pfft! They still had guns! :D

Damn that typewritter thing looks heavy.... Who need weapons when you hav those?

its a computer :S

almostdeleted

A
throwing starts are still the best.. its the only thing i could get good at. When I tried a sword, I swung it, it flew out of my hands, and got stuck in the fence. And guns.. well..I went to shoot one, and my dad was behind me, and when I shot it, I jerked and i got scared and the gun flew back hitting my dad in the nose..

Never had a problem with my stars. And its pretty easy to beat a sword or a gun with them.

Best answers
Ninja stars?
My Japanese relatives has some cool Crimson darts, the darts of the Asian people.

I'm good with the stars but the Crimson darts are a bit harder to throw.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metal Gear. If I can't have that then I'll do osmthing releasticly.

A Bat with a Nail.

Best answers
The railgun is very cool, also called the Gauss Gun.
This gun can cut a tank in half like it's a warm knife cutting a piece of butter.
If terrorists had this weapon, it could do massive destruction.

Best answers
Oh this isn't ESF related? I would use anything that I could get my hands on ;p

...if this was in a situation were you needed a weapon

Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
Oh this isn't ESF related? I would use anything that I could get my hands on ;p

...if this was in a situation were you needed a weapon
Even the Cheese Grader of +3 madness?

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
ide prefere any tank or jet over a gundam....just shoot the gundams camera or sensers and boom shes blind and defenceless and i prefere a A-10 Thunderbolt 2 over a Harrier Jet :p
No not a Gundam, the massive gun near the end of Gundam Wing Endless Duel that Milliardo Peacecraft/Zex Markese has, and is about the blow up the owrld and it's also a giant space station.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan

Ak-47 are great at medium and short range fighting. While a m16 can suit all needs of a soldier.
And Dakilla, they'll kill you with a sword if they are close enough to you.
**** i wouldnt let dem get dat close...cuz i change my weapon from AK47 to M249....:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom