we shuld not be able to be hit when transforming

Would be able to get hit when transforming???

• yeah, i always get killed when going SSJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, i think i'm ok whit the current setting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
We should not be able to be hit when transformaing, all know it suck when you transform and yu get a melee :/

after, can you'll be SSJ2, 3 and USJ i the next release (beta 2 or B1.1)

??? if yes, at which level? so if yes

SSJ2?
SSJ3?
USJ?

Best answers
IN later versions u'll be able to go ussj ssj2 and ssj3 or ussj and ssj2 or watever they have set up for the problems.

anyway this has been suggested a million times to not be hit when transforming.Simple,answer everyone has been saying . . .
Hide,or when u hear a melee sound, press x and teleport away.:]

EDIT: Heh too Late Zealous!:]

Best answers
This has been suggested many, many times. However, i dont think the ESF team is going to put it in.

My only real problem with transforming right now is the lightning that Goku creates, advertising to the whole server that an easy target is "over there."

If you find a safe haven (like the cave in namek, or behind some building in city) you should be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you couldn't be hit while transforming, then if a large beam was coming your way, or someone was swooping at you, and you never had time to move out of the way, you could just press z, and POOF! Instant invincibility.

I think I made my point.

Best answers
its just part of the game
in the series they can attack eachother while transforming
but they always wont to fight eachother at their best

I dont attack while i see someone transforming , I think that cynda cowardly is

Mystic-ROsHI

M
u have a good point... but in the episodes.. when cell transforms.. ussj trunks couldnt even stop his tranz.. although its already like this. you should make the hits less effective. everything can hurt u but, it wont stop u from tranzforming. HOW BOUT THAT!!!!!!!O_O

Best answers
The solution is hide or have some one guard you whill you do it (lol i like hiding in gohans shield when going ssj)but for free for all i dont like ffa at all cuz i hate chaos but i dont think they should take it out see what im saying...

Best answers
Why should you have to hide while transforming? Its a stupid concept that doesn;t even play into the show. When someone transformed, everyone watched. I dont know what is wrong with someome that they would hit someone while they transform. Just for frags. If it were me I would make it so you can't be hit while transforming, but it looks like the team isn't going to allow it.

Best answers
i know, you should just hide, but its not cause im a noob (i dont check my score, i play esf for fun...) but i think its not realistic when you get killed by someone, when youre doing ANY transfomration, i think thats just suck and the person who attacked you suck a lot too...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
HOWWWW about this!! you CANT be hit by first transformation,, and whit the rest of transformations you do you can be hit!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested this one idea a while back. But I think when you transform
The blast the characters bring out in the end should push your
enemy away so they wont get a chance to get you off guard.
It'd be cool :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey yeah, I like that idea!
Anyhoo, you shouldn't attack someone when they're transforming anyway, its just kinda cowardly. Don't do it to them, and they probably won't do it to you.

Best answers
that is actually pretty good ... have a little push or something when you finish if they are too close to you ... :yes:

Best answers
Did you ever saw that an enemie attack goku or someone if he charge a attack or transform ?

You can press "x" but often its not fast enought.

Best answers
u have a good point... but in the episodes.. when cell transforms.. ussj trunks couldnt even stop his tranz.. although its already like this. you should make the hits less effective. everything can hurt u but, it wont stop u from tranzforming. HOW BOUT THAT!!!!!!!

U said ussj Trunks? isnt it ussj Gohan? well just sayin

i like the idea of pushin back peeps i mean U should have a special button that pushed KI attacks or melee peeps back with a shield that gest bigger everytime u push it.

so wot im tryin to say is u have a button (x maybe) and when a person comes towards U, u press X and the aura around u gets bigger for a second (about 5 to be safe) pushing back any attacks back. but it uses KI so if u keep doing it u will be able to break through eventually.

BUT when u use a KI blast it back fires and hits u killin u so no use there even though that wud seem to be the fastest way of breaking through.

(sos if my writin sucks i had to write it in short time)

Best answers
i like that you can hit people when they transform because that way it makes it harder for them to get the 2x or 1.5 the power level. Also i even use it to bait people, just start transforming then they start to come in for a hit press "x" then block and hit back its an easy hit.

Best answers
Well i hit anything that has a red marker over there head. Its simple if you go to transform and there are people around you that are enemies, kill them do a quick powerup, then transform, but the time they get back to you, you are SSJ or what ever character your playing transforms into.

But thats what speakers and the radar is for. you see/hear something some towards you, you move/teleport out the way. Its how i live though a server without dieing as much :)

like my 234 Kills and 8 Deaths
Which was fun. Killed 7 people with 1 Kamehameha "Full Power with Turbo in SSJ Form, with a PL of over 10 Million" hehe, haven't played in a few days. But i will be back soon :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Rahil
U said ussj Trunks? isnt it ussj Gohan? well just sayin
No it was Trunks, remember when cell first went perfect and trunks tried to stop him but was blown away.
So i think like someone already said when u transform if u hold z your yellow auroa pushes out to a certain distance so no one get get close and if they beam u it hurts...just no very much as the bubble eats away the strength of the beam just like in the show so if ur strong enough and you hold z noone will be able to attack you, unless theyve got a REALLY powerful beam, like a spirit bomb. But this should only happen on first transformations. after that it should be a much quicker transformation, and after the third transformation it should be perfect. This would fit everything in the show perfectly and it would look cool and it would be possible to do.
Also to the esf crew its only for the first time and ur not really invulnerable just really hard to hit! Plus i say hold z cause no one likes tapping buttons... i know i dont :\

Best answers
sorry about above i thought u mant when Gohan was havin the fight wit Cell just before Goku killed himself and even then i was wrong well nevermind.

i like the idea of SSJ 1 or whatever could be hit, then all the others like SSJ 2 and SSJ 3 and so on and so forth couldnt be touched unless U had a very very big beam. but wot i wud like to see is an option where U could give out pulses when ur transforming so anyone who tries to get near u get pushed back like a melee attack.

same thing whith the KI attacks. if they are using a KI attack it gets thrown back at them.
1 set back though u can only use 5 pulses for u also use up ur KI :fight:

Best answers
Hmm i thought that was what i said.
Oh well its what i meant, that when you hold z instead of just pressing it the transformation uses up ki but pushes other people away, depending on how powerful u are they will be pushed along way away or hardly at all.
And they could make it like i said except maybe instead of the beam being eaten away it should be like a struggle and the beam could come back on the person. I think the energy should sort of look like on the cell saga where cell first went perfect.
anyway this system would mean ppl could attempt to kill u, but probably wouldnt and it'd look cool to see the blasts of energy holding off a beam which is slowly pushing forward. as well as someone sweeping and then getting pushed away and tumbling along the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom