WE NEED NEW KIND OF COMBO

Best answers
:laff: We need new combos and new kind of combos, like mixing fireballs with punchs and kicks and teleports etc... we only have 2 combos, its so few.

And if u guys could do something like swooping and using magic at the same time, or even concentrate the magic to cast stoped.

of course we need ew transformations too, but this is not so imediate

THINK ABOUT IT OK? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums.

First off, read the sticky at the top of the suggestions forum.
Secondly, everything you said has been suggested before, use the search button before suggesting something.

And if u guys could do something like swooping and using magic at the same time, or even concentrate the magic to cast stoped.
O_O

New transformations and characters in v1.3.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magic? What the crap....Its called ki...
New combos are a must though. I get tired of waiting for people to input the same two combos over and over. It especially annoys me when i dodge all of them. That means the guy just wasted a good 20 seconds of my time.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kakaroto \o/ said:
:laff: We need new combos and new kind of combos, like mixing fireballs with punchs and kicks and teleports etc... we only have 2 combos, its so few.

THINK ABOUT IT OK? ;)
You are new so people probably won't come down hard on you. But, everything you suggested is already planned to be in esf at some time.

The next build 1.3 (not 1.2.2 wich is only a bug fix) will have all the transformations from the DBZ series. Eventually, characters WILL have unique combos and not two static combos that apply to everyone.

The only thing I would imagine won't be in the game is being able to swoop and use beams.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Kakaroto \o/ said:

THINK ABOUT IT OK? ;)

Oh yeah....
nothing with magic or something...
just like the 2 combos kicks and punches...
i think they should add 2 more or 3 or as much they want...
i love esf 1.2 and i will love the coming ver 1.3 but it will be better if you add more combos.they should look like the 2 combos that are added in 1.2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the team could include ki attacks ('magic') as a finishing move for a combo. It's been suggested before for Trunks' upcoming ki blast attack (commonly known as flamethrower) as the end of his combo, maybe they could have something similar as an end for a unique combo per character.

Some examples/ideas:

Goku: After finishing the combo , fires a Kamehameha at them which carries them off for some distance and then explodes, if it hits a wall before it explodes then they take crushing damage too.

Vegeta: After the combo, he fires a stream of ki blasts (renzoku) at the character, which doesn't cause a ki bubble, and blasts them back a bit per blast.

Trunks: After finishing the combo, another sword swipe is added followed by the flamethrower.

I couldn't be bothered to do them all, but you get the idea. This would take a fair amount of work, so I think v1.4+ rather than v1.3.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More combos and such will be included in beta 1.3. Or at least they are planning on it.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom