we are missing something

Best answers
cell can do the spirit bomb i have seen it..... he starts off but he doesen't say anything... he sounds like firing a big beam but the spirit bomb is redish can't they put that on esf...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm...I am 99% sure Cell doesn't do a spirit bomb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe some person just changed their model to Cell when they were Goku or somethin!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's talking about the show, not ESF, since even if you used the model changing bug, cell's spirit bomb would be blue.

And uh, cell never spirit bombs in the show. Say when he does.... because I don't think he ever does.

Best answers
he could be talking about budokai, because in that game cell can do a spirit bomb(and it kicks ass, he is my second favorite character behind Hercule in that game)

Best answers
But you cant be evil. You have to be at peace in order to do it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
Yeah, exactly.

If it did actually happen, I'm guessing it was a Death Ball rather than Spirit Bomb. Cell didn't mind using Freiza's other techniques, after all.

Best answers
Ok i'm not sure if its just crapy american dubbing but in one of the first episodes where the Z Warriors meet Cell he explains to someone that he even knows the Spirit Bomb, just my 2 cents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure cell cant do spirit bomb because goku takes a really long time to prepare the energy from animals and other humans to make it, and nobody will trust cell with the energy...and in budokai ive heard of cell using spirit bomb but is just messed up american dubbing

BuuBuu

B
Actually is not bad dubbing. Cell can do the spirit bomb as it has been discussed on many forums. In Bodukai they IG the creators did a good job by showing that Cell was thankful of his powers that he was given. Its not the fact that he is Evil just at the time he creates it he has a pure heart. And its not just in the American DBZ he explains it, its also part of the JAP one also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster

Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Yeah, exactly.

If it did actually happen, I'm guessing it was a Death Ball rather than Spirit Bomb. Cell didn't mind using Freiza's other techniques, after all.

NO NO NON ONONONON ATHOUSAND TIMES NO!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THAT STUPID ASS PURE OF HEART BS!!!!!! >_<

cell can do the genki dama he even clearly states that he can when fighting goku during the cell games

read the manga not the stupid crapy funi dubs

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Idd,Cell can do it but he didn't
And he can in Budokai :devil:

Best answers
cell could start chargin a time befor his tournament started, he didn't because then he has no fun fighting against goku etc. and he would destroy the whole earth and himself with that

Best answers
The point is a little moot, sure maybe cell can do the genki dama but i doubt the team is gonna give him the move. Its one of goku's signature moves and cell already has enough moves as it is. Id rather see cell with some moves that non of the esf characters in the game have (tiens triangle attack thingy, cell juniors, a suicide attack or maybe that big sphere of blue energy he let out when he was fighting goku, granted it would be kinda like gohans, but maybe make this one do some damage?)

Best answers
the attack you are reffering to is probably that red ball he used to destory the islands when he was looking for Android 18

Best answers
Im the only person in the world who actually likes the english dbz dubs :rolleyes: i know this isnt gonan end good so ....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i think cell has too many attacks as it is he doest need a ball he has a buttload of beams and a disk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom