waving belt

Best answers
Hey wouldn't it be cool if the belts on the charectar started like waving up when you power up or shoot a huge blast? or if u start to swoop. just a thought to make the game seem more lively when your around someone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a first... waving belts? lol, thats a funny idea no offence O_O. Ít's a waste of fps and time though =o.

-UltraPerfectCell

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah it would look amazing in game. Although, its not needed and i would rather more important things be done first. I do think it should be put in future realeses though... In 1.0 there was a saiyaman model that, when you powered up, the hat thing(dont know another name for it) waved when you powered up. It looked really nice.

Best answers
yea, maybe when its finished, things like that can be updated. but now its not neccesary. original thought though

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't a terrible idea to have the game look as realistic as possible. But I think there are only a million things i'd like to see added before realistic belt physics. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sharing UPCs opinion ... what's about the fps ???
HL isn't the newest engine anymore ... it would cost you so much more fps ...

then how would you add it ??? with sprites ???
that would suck 10-20 fps ...

and this is also useless funk ...

Best answers
please tell me how this could take away FPS? its just a tiny belt, not the part wrapped around them, the part that hangs off from the knot...if a cape doesn't slow down FPS then i very seriously doubt this small little edit will... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom