watch out buu... im back!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me it still needs allot of work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then be a nice guy and point out what needs work and be useful... and possibly somthing that hasnt been pointed out? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MMMHhhhh.......The whole thing but the eyes.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks great finally a good mystic gohan...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the best idea is, to take a ref pic, and fit the gohan over it. Then you can see if it looks right, right now everything seems a bit out of shape. Gohan's head is supposed to be a tad longer, the same for the hair. Straighten the ears out as well. They look a bit oldish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ears arent front view.. its from the side.. like human ears are.. look in the mirror at ur ears and ull see what i mean.. i cant really explain it

but thnx for the critz.. instead of *omg that sux blah blah.. the porportion looks like crap and all this other stuff* but im doing it from memory but ill use a ref

Best answers
Ice Man said:
the ears arent front view.. its from the side.. like human ears are.. look in the mirror at ur ears and ull see what i mean.. i cant really explain it
and that´s ur fault dbz chars don´t have human ears they have strange ears but not human like o_O . but otherwise looks great ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give him a neck, most dbz characters necks jutted down from the ears, im sure mystic gohans did the same,you have a extremely narrow neck there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess it is.. but ima fix the ears.. and its still going to be coming out with front of it on the side of his head *still cant explain* i fixed teh bain since its on the other side

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fixed neck and moved bain to the other side and made hair a bit longer

Best answers
change his ears and make his chest more detailled and for the rest it looks ok

Best answers
Getting there mate but still the ears try and not make them stick out as much otherwise very nice ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make the hair more spiked...and the head is wrong..
weird..

anyway fix the hair and the head...

Best answers
i tihnk hair is a bit longer...it just looks to short other than that it looks great

Best answers
good model, any updates? oh and what the poly count on this baby?

Best answers
fortnox said:
that uniform is mystic gohans uniform, u must be thinking of the KI uniform? as soon as he got to earth he changed to the same clothes as his farther waers, thats mystic gohan, if u mean the suit he wore b4 he came to earth, while he was on the KI planet, thats KI GI, or KI uniform, or KI clothes, but i think GI KI sounds coolest ;)
Oh yeah true silly me :(

anywayz i see you change the hair at the top looking good carn't wait till it skinned and finish good job there ice man :tired: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom