Watch Dogs

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;yuEUKPZg9xg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuEUKPZg9xg[/video]

so who ´got it ? its awesome ! gta v is equal to this ! low end graphics are even awesome xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
PC wins again its running on me with 55-60FPS(fps drop sometimes when hacking traffic shit to **** up the police hope they fix it) 1080p while both consoles has 60 fps and 800p
PC for the win

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm disappointed

Yes the game is fun and I enjoy it but it's not what I thought it was going to be

Frame rate getting demolished everytime I drive at high speeds is a massive negative point

The companion app is fun (when it works)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes i tought that too but they brought an update everything is fixed now... but new bugs like savegame getting deleted and stuff

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i tought that too but they brought an update everything is fixed now... but new bugs like savegame getting deleted and stuff
I better not lose my save or I will go GTA on some mother****ers

Edit: Still super laggy while driving, Unless I have to patch manually

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Having the same problem. Game runs smooth for the most part but when it comes to rendering lots of changes fast it craps its pants lol. And I have a pretty decent card...I heard of people with 780s having problems and all.

I'm really disappointed about how they dealt with car pursuits. The traffic lights are usually what you end up using to stop someone and they are done in a really silly way. For example when you trigger them, the enemy driver being chased seems to "forget" how to drive or steer at that point and just rams into random traffic rather than random traffic ramming into him in a spectacular accident. Not to mention that even after these accidents the drivers always survive and still get out the car to shoot at you.

Apart from that I've been having fun with it. There's so much content to explore it's well worth the money. Those digital trip minigames are REALLY good and well thought about. Love the Spidertank one albeit I wish it was longer and had more variety/levels. Hell, that could be a game on its own! Love just getting my phone out and reading about people as I'm walking by. The town feels really alive and so much so that when it starts raining you actually see the AI pedestrians looking at the sky and acknowledging it and you see less people on the street for a while.

There's minor kinks that bug me like sometimes you end up hacking the wrong thing depending on your point of view when you look at things, as I said the driving AI is quite unimpressive and needs more work, the safe houses are a bit pointless apart from the main one which is awesome and I somewhat wish there were more cars as they all feel kinda the same but apart from that, absolutely solid game! Love Chicago, every single corner looks different they must have spent ridiculous amounts of time on building this sandbox! Every building is different and the textures and level of detail is great! Solid example of a next-gen game. Unique, graphically stunning, story seems quite fresh and it fits on 3 DVDs lol.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driving is just bad all together, Every car does burnouts when you take off and slides everywhere even if you want to drive normally. Handling is poor, Pursuits are bad, especially if you compare them to GTA5.

Every takedown method other than Traffic and Steam Pipes I can see why they work. Lights: Cars take just as big hits while chasing you and keep going, Why does a set of lights matter. Steam Pipes: Unless you are 100% on top of them they don't cause damage. Some bridges stop cops even though you can just drive over them. AI is weird there.

Combat AI is good but could be better

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Well about that performance issue while driving, they said they have problems with data streaming(the fast you move the more data has to be streamed in per frame)...guess there will come a patch...at least i hope

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt notice any real drops unless i was in a REALLY crowded area.

There are bad crash issues on some cards due to the low shadow settings calling a non-existing memory location.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get it at mid speed in most locations :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ive heard of that yesterday

i hope they release the mod soon

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh might just start it up again after this. Kinda threw it to the side after the bloody game decided to delete my saves >.>

Personally i just hope itll fix the constant crashing ^_^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still laggy, maybe even worse

Plus it broke the mini map and killed the cross hair

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Works about the same as it did for me.

Didnt fix my crashing, but i may have got it working by dissabling the uplay overlay, even though teh game *****es about it every time i start it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom